Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

My first flight on AC in 22 months – (Long Post!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My first flight on AC in 22 months – (Long Post!)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2006, 11:54 am

I did meet sing along at another FT Do and can appreciate the post--whch btw is great. I do NOT have problems with AC most of the time-- and have been very supportive of their attempts to improve. Like shareholder, I do travel quite a bit in Canada and US and have NEVER set foot inside a Westjet aircraft and do not intend starting soon. My problem is with AP-- when my miniscule miles expired in AA I had no problems as I had known about it when I enrolled. That is not the case with AP. There was no EXPIRY clause except for the plan itself. I know a lot of SE's are feeling quite smug but will they continue to do so when the instant KK is revoked? Don't count on it being there ad infinitum. With a non-expiry grandfather clause and the 7yr rule effective Jan 1, 2007, for miles acquired on and from that date, I have no problems with the changes announced but I hope they DO NOT try to change instant KK--unless for the better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.