Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How many system wide certs are you presently holding?

How many system wide certs are you presently holding?

Old Oct 8, 2006, 3:47 pm

Programs: Oneworld & Star Alliance
My Elite 2006 package is untouched.

I'd also qualified for OneWorld Sapphire last year, and decided for this year to do 100% on BA/AA transatlantic. I guess I just got tired of crappy old AC economy, and since I generally book low-fare transatlantic didn't want to risk Aerolotto and being stuck in econ with no individual video, etc

Used to be based in France, so held joint lounge-level tiers in OneWorld and Star before. However, now that I'm back in London, AA/BA is generally best option, particularly since BA started discounting WT+ booked 6 weeks in advance...this means easy points upgrade to Club World, and/or occasional op ups.

Might consider rejoining AC/Star elite tiers once new product comes online in 2007/8.
Old Oct 8, 2006, 8:27 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
I currently have 1 SSWU (to be used next week to NRT) and 2 SWUs left... then I am out again... I always run out of certs... I wish they could be passed on as I use the SWUs often on H fares to LHR
Old Oct 8, 2006, 9:51 pm

Programs: AC *SE, Westjet PLAT, UA Prem, Alaska MVP, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
I currently have 4 SSWU's and 6 SWU's left.

I will be using 2 more SWU's in the next month but will not use any more SSWU's.
Old Oct 11, 2006, 12:56 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
... more than I can use before they expire.

Currently 2 SSWU's, 3 SWU's, and 2 NAU's, plus two more SWU's should be on their way.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.