Search

1 SSWU to give away

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2006, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE, Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hertz Presidents Club
1 SSWU and 1 MLL Pass Available

Hi,

I have one SSWU and one MLL Pass available. It is in YEG, I will be flying through YYZ on Sunday (Feb 12) preference is for arranged pickup (I can leave it with an MLL agent T1/T2) so that it does not get lost/delayed and therefore not used because of time left, but I can mail in Canada if necessary. E-mail me or post reply if you would like to have it.

If you would like it please make sure you are going to use it (and you have status to use it) and if you have some of your own left let those without certs have a chance too..

Cheers,
YEG_Flyer

Last edited by YEG_Flyer; Feb 9, 2006 at 1:25 pm
Old Feb 12, 2006, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Exclamation

Sorry folks. I haven't had a chance to check my Private Messages to set up a way to get rid of my SSWU. I'm in YYZ right now in MLL in T1 and am going now to the MLL in T2 as I need to go to the US.

If you want the SSWU can you PM me and I can set up a way to get it to you. I will check my PM's when I get to the MLL in T2.

Sorry to those who already PM'd me earlier a few days ago, I was busy at the office and forgot to check my PM's.

I might have another cert after Friday available, I'm on the waitlist for J and if I don't make it then I will have another cert available.

Cheers.
YEG_Flyer
Old Feb 12, 2006, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YEG_Flyer
Hi,

I have one SSWU and one MLL Pass available. It is in YEG, I will be flying through YYZ on Sunday (Feb 12) preference is for arranged pickup (I can leave it with an MLL agent T1/T2) so that it does not get lost/delayed and therefore not used because of time left, but I can mail in Canada if necessary. E-mail me or post reply if you would like to have it.

If you would like it please make sure you are going to use it (and you have status to use it) and if you have some of your own left let those without certs have a chance too..

Cheers,
YEG_Flyer

The SSWU has found a home. If I don't get upgraded on Friday, I will try to get rid of that one as well. I fly through YYZ on Friday.

YEG_Flyer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.