Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

What ever happened to that top AC customer?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What ever happened to that top AC customer?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2010, 2:29 pm

Programs: AC.SE
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Meant to post this sooner, but I forgot the article in the bottom of my computer bag [...]
Travel costs must have been enormous. I'm assuming he wasn't flying on restricted economy fares.
Old Apr 17, 2010, 6:34 pm

If I was Mr. Urbani I would sue some of the posters on this thread for slander.

Cheers,
Old Apr 18, 2010, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NordsFan

Sorry, guys get real.

I'm going to go pat a bunny now.

Debates with others who have no knowledge to what they are talking about has always been a "pet peeve" of mine
Old Apr 18, 2010, 5:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Flews
If I was Mr. Urbani I would sue some of the posters on this thread for slander.

Cheers,
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...countable.html
Old Apr 18, 2010, 8:51 am

Programs: E35K, Delta SM, AM ADV, Priority Club Plat, SPG Plat, MR *S, GR *E, Hyatt GP, AM
Wow 600K a year! That sure is a lot of flying! I know there are some of you on here that push the 300K - 350K mark (especially with lots of trans atlantic or trans pacific travel) but 600K is pretty crazy! You sure would get sick of the VOD movies!
Old Apr 18, 2010, 8:59 am

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by greenlotus
Wow 600K a year! That sure is a lot of flying! I know there are some of you on here that push the 300K - 350K mark (especially with lots of trans atlantic or trans pacific travel) but 600K is pretty crazy! You sure would get sick of the VOD movies!
These leisure travelers (me and my wife) did 220K each last year. Some flights were on points though.

And we don't watch any AVOD movies at all. We just turn it on and hope that it doesn't work so we can get compensation from it.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
Originally Posted by jarusoba
And we don't watch any AVOD movies at all. We just turn it on and hope that it doesn't work so we can get compensation from it.
you should be successful 50% of the time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.