Wiki Posts
Search

AC luggage on sale at Sears

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2005, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Presto
AC luggage on sale at Sears

Sears outlet has AC luggage on for a 'one day only' sale. This stuff is 'always' on sale, but for just a little bit more today.

http://www.sears.ca/e/socat/so_ds2.htm

NV
Old Apr 12, 2005, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by NoahVail
Sears outlet has AC luggage on for a 'one day only' sale. This stuff is 'always' on sale, but for just a little bit more today.

http://www.sears.ca/e/socat/so_ds2.htm

NV
Yeah, when I first became a FF, I bought a piece of AC luggage from one of those Sears sales... all I can say is that they are not durable at all and are of crappy quality.
I now swear by Samsonite. I have a hardshell carryon rolley and the thing is the endurance king of luggage.
Old Apr 12, 2005, 8:02 pm
k22

Programs: ACSE 100K 1MM
Looks cool.....but just 'cos it says AC, DOESN'T mean the "carry-on" meets AC size limits! Once burnt...will always check.........
Old Apr 12, 2005, 8:19 pm

Programs: AC nothing,HH Silver,PC Gold, BW Plat
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Yeah, when I first became a FF, I bought a piece of AC luggage from one of those Sears sales... all I can say is that they are not durable at all and are of crappy quality.
Ever try VIA's collection?

...You'll be screaming for AC after that!
Old Apr 13, 2005, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by k22
Looks cool.....but just 'cos it says AC, DOESN'T mean the "carry-on" meets AC size limits! Once burnt...will always check.........
Yes, I had similar experience. Make sure to check the size if you are thinking of a carry on bag. The AC brand does not mean that it fits. Max. size 55cm x 40cm x 23 cm. Some overseas airports are very strict in both size and weight.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad
A perfect match for the 'new image', then. I can picture the commercial: Celine tries to board an AC flight with AC branded carry-on luggage, but discovers, to her dismay, that the dimensions are incorrect! As she hands the bag back to Rene to tag and put through as checked baggage, he accidentally drops it, causing it to rupture and spill her embarassing personal effects all over the airport floor. An angry Celine whips out her cell phone, and as the commercial fades is heard shouting at RM, roundly cursing him in both official languages, and telling him that in future he can d*mned well get Bryan Adams to flog his airline for him.
Unfortunately some things only happen in your dreams...
Old Apr 13, 2005, 12:58 pm

Programs: AC nothing,HH Silver,PC Gold, BW Plat
Originally Posted by the happy booker
A perfect match for the 'new image', then. I can picture the commercial: Celine tries to board an AC flight with AC branded carry-on luggage, but discovers, to her dismay, that the dimensions are incorrect! As she hands the bag back to Rene to tag and put through as checked baggage, he accidentally drops it, causing it to rupture and spill her embarassing personal effects all over the airport floor. An angry Celine whips out her cell phone, and as the commercial fades is heard shouting at RM, roundly cursing him in both official languages, and telling him that in future he can d*mned well get Bryan Adams to flog his airline for him.
Hahahahaha,

Thanks! That made my day! ^
Old Apr 13, 2005, 1:42 pm

Programs: AC *SE AF BA PC Plat
Originally Posted by the happy booker
ROTFLMAO ^ ^ ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.