Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

MIami Lounge for AC - not RCC!, but Club America lounge!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MIami Lounge for AC - not RCC!, but Club America lounge!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 4:46 pm

Programs: AC50k, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Club
Was in there yesterday for quite awhile in the evening. I'd give it a 3 out of 5.

Large portions are kitchen-table-and-chair setup, those that are not are mostly lowback swivels. It was quite loud and not particularly clean. Noisy, full of families (read: young, loud children) and all the hard surfaces didn't help. Most annoying part of the experience was the incessant, it seemed, flight announcements at volume 11.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 2:36 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by cruzcap
not sure if this is covered somewhere else but ac *g pax are now allowed to use the avianca lounge near j5. Sign on glass doors now says ac. Went in yesterday...very busy but quite large and enjoyable...
yesssssssssss
Old Apr 25, 2017, 9:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Is there any access post-security between G, H, J and D? Specifically to choose between the Avianca, PP and Amex lounges?
Old Jan 19, 2019, 5:38 pm

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
Does this lounge accept J passengers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.