Wiki Posts
Search

Business Class on Mexicana

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2003, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
Business Class on Mexicana

I am in executive class from YVR to MEX in a couple of weeks. I checked on the Mexicana website and it said there was a choice of six movies on 757 and 320 aircraft. Do they had PTV's on these aircraft or am I mistaken.
Old Jun 20, 2003, 2:03 pm

Mexicana does not have PTV's on any of their aircraft. All B757's, A319's and some A320's have Flip-Up TV's (A319 and A320) and ceiling TV's (B757).
What you get in Mexicana's Clase Ejecutiva is a Personal TV (DVD Player) whith some movies to watch.

------------------
Rojo
Old Jun 20, 2003, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. I thought so but wanted to confirm.

Cheers,
Old Jun 20, 2003, 2:16 pm
Original Member

Programs: Starbucks Gold
Yes you are given your own player with your choice of movie. Seems the movie that I chose was longer than the time they had given me the player for... not sure how that Jackie Chan movie ended
Old Jun 20, 2003, 5:14 pm
ALW

With a series of outtakes.

andrew
Old Jun 22, 2003, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
As with everything on MX, nothing is ever guaranteed. The website says all 4hr+ flights get the players.

When my PVR-ORD flight didn't have the players, I was told that the players are only offered on flights into and out of MEX. But my last ORD-MEX flight didn't have it -- perhaps because it didn't come from MEX.

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets
Old Jun 24, 2003, 1:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Flew 5 legs on MX Biz Class last year starting and finishing in SFO and with MEX connection in both directions.

No PTV's on any plane. Not much service either so what's new with MX. Very ordinary minus "Biz" experience.

------------------
~ Glen ~

Come visit HERE the most ** FRIENDLY FORUM ** on FlyerTalk. No flame wars, no personal abuse, no substance abuse. Not much of anything really!
Old Jun 24, 2003, 10:12 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ozstamps:
No PTV's on any plane. Not much service either so what's new with MX. Very ordinary minus "Biz" experience.

</font>
I guess I shouldn't expect much then. Never flown J on MEX and maybe that is why?
Old Jun 24, 2003, 10:17 am

Sounds exactly like Air Canada service then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.