Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delayed bag for paid J SE+E75K

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:24 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Note that up-thread, CdnCow mentioned that he bought the tickets but his companion checked his bag under his own name, so CC will not cover.

Agree that you just have to get what you have to get. I found out when sharing a cab with a colleague and she was looking through her purse (and pulling things out) that she always carries an extra pair of panties in her purse. It was TMI , but maybe not a bad idea!!
canadiancow likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:33 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
So @canadiancow how did things turn out in the end? Bovine was without bag for 1 day? He went and bought necessities for 1 day or?? I always wonder what I'd do here because I don't want to have to go back out every day to buy more essentials but if I buy 3 days worth and the bag shows up 2 hours later I'm a bit out of luck - not that we'd be talking about much money in this case, but still.

Anyway, what claim will be made and how will it be done, if you don't mind me asking?
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
It was closer to 36 hours.

He bought a pack of underwear, a pack of socks, 3 shirts, and a sweater.

This all cost less than the $150 they authorized, so it should just be a simple email to customer relations.
Sunny Day likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by canadiancow
It was closer to 36 hours.

He bought a pack of underwear, a pack of socks, 3 shirts, and a sweater.

This all cost less than the $150 they authorized, so it should just be a simple email to customer relations.
Thanks for the feedback.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.