Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New TANGO member services at YYZ

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2003, 7:11 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cattle:
When you are 14 or 15 it sure beats having to wait for the Sears catelouge to arrive </font>
Today we have the internet... no waiting for age limits or waiting for mail to come...
Old Jun 4, 2003, 7:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fromYYZ_flyer:
Today we have the internet... no waiting for age limits to come... </font>
You naughty boy, are you courting playboy.com (again)? What will your mummy and daddy say?!?

[This message has been edited by YOWkid (edited 06-04-2003).]
Old Jun 4, 2003, 7:15 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by YOWkid:
Are you going to playboy.com again?</font>
no, I personally dont care for old girls. I prefer girls my age. Clothed of course.

[This message has been edited by fromYYZ_flyer (edited 06-04-2003).]
Old Jun 5, 2003, 6:25 pm

To get this thread back on topic (whatever that was)thanks for the tips on, um, transporting vino out of the MLL. I'll equip myself with some innocuous Dasani bottles and rolled-up newspapers - two more ways to spot FTers on Tango flights!
Old Jun 5, 2003, 6:37 pm

We're glad to help any way we can

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.