Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How to book specific fare code flights on aircanada.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2003, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

I am interested in the newest promotion - where one of the winnings is 100,000 status miles (ie instant SE Status). This is part of the promotion described in the previous thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum5/HTML/009692.html

The question is whether one has the ability to book a specific fare class (esp the cheapest upgradeable fares - ie (for Elites) H class domestically, or internationally, or V class transborder) using this (or for that matter, any other) web site?
Old Jun 5, 2003, 5:59 pm

Nope. You can't book by specific fare class online.

You can luck out if the lowest fare is indeed an H or V.

And don't expect aircanada.com to allow this anytime soon. At the rate they are going, one should be able to book open-jaws by 2010.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.