Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC SWU Elite

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2003, 4:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by YOWkid:
You said it... Not me! </font>
OOPS I forgot he said he wont lie anymore.... maybe thats a lie

Old Jun 3, 2003, 4:09 pm

A ride on The Spirit of fromYYZ_flyer is free for all FT members! Cargo transport is $250CDN a pallet.
Old Jun 3, 2003, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Cloud Lounger
Who am I? Good question.
AC Elite for many years, only came upon this web site today.
Have previously had SWU's expire unused evry year but travel patterns changed this year,thus the inquiry.
Thought this might be a forum to barter, obviously did not realise this site was so user friendly and a rather closed community.
Old Jun 3, 2003, 8:09 pm

I liked YOWkid's message about the "he may even give you a ride in his private jet" and the picture!! Wow-- did anyone see the string hanging down from the right hand side of the aircraft?? Is it to collect all the FF's SWU's they want to barter? Or is it just a shadow of a fallen FF???
On a more serious note-- if you have extra certs that you know you will not use why not GIVE it to someone who can use it? I am quite prepared to give 2 SE SWU Certs to anyone who needs it--nothing required in return. Only condition is I will have to drop it off with either the concierge at YYC or at the MLL in YYC
Old Jun 3, 2003, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by blackheath46:
Thought this might be a forum to barter, obviously did not realise this site was so user friendly and a rather closed community.</font>
I don't think this community is closed at all -- it's just not a place to barter with U/G certs -- everyone has them and many have too many of them anyways. Like ac777 says, if you have extra certs, why not give it to someone who can use them? If you want money for your certs, I'd suggest you go to e-bay. If you need certs, then you can always ask to see if anyone can spare you one -- but it's usually not good to ask on your very first post...

[This message has been edited by YOWkid (edited 06-03-2003).]
Old Jun 4, 2003, 8:49 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by blackheath46:
Cloud Lounger
Who am I? Good question.
AC Elite for many years, only came upon this web site today.
Have previously had SWU's expire unused every year but travel patterns changed this year,thus the inquiry.
Thought this might be a forum to barter, obviously did not realize this site was so user friendly and a rather closed community.
</font>
As you only came across this site today I am willing to go with your word on this and I have changed my original post.

Everyone is welcome here. We all have made mistakes here from time to time and since you were unaware of how things work I would like to welcome you here.

As for your first post it's like YOWkid said, not a great first post because we generally see posts like that as someone looking for something instead of taking part in the community.

blackheath46 I hope that you will stick around as we have a great community of FF's as well as AC and WJ employees here. Don't be afraid to post either. I for one am willing to forget about this first thread We all have a variety of experiences and I am sure that yours too will add to our family.

Welcome to FT

Old Jun 4, 2003, 9:12 am

Programs: AC Elite
Please accept my apology if I offended you in my very direct question. A warm welcome to you indeed. I wish you hours of enjoyment here at FT and hope that you have medical coverage to cover the therapist you will need to cope with the addiction.
Old Jun 4, 2003, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by why fly:
OOPS I forgot he said he wont lie anymore.... maybe thats a lie </font>
I just heard a really good quote on "As it Happens"... "You know there's a problem when your nose walks into the room five minutes before you do."

[This message has been edited by YOWkid (edited 06-04-2003).]
Old Jun 4, 2003, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

cattle & Cloud Lounger

Thank you.
Old Jun 5, 2003, 7:29 am

blackheath46 If you're new then you'll want to check out a really user-friendly site: www.errorplan.com
Old Jun 5, 2003, 2:43 pm

Speaking of erroplan.....isn't it about time for issue #6.

Perhaps an issue on the great things that have happened recently - I've noticed that service has been exceptional for the past couple of months.
Old Jun 5, 2003, 3:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PunishedEdmontonian:
blackheath46 If you're new then you'll want to check out a really user-friendly site: www.errorplan.com </font>
WOW I did not realize how BAD aeroplan was for points! UA is a much better deal for free trips

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.