Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Aeroplan issues with award redemption on partner airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan issues with award redemption on partner airlines

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2019, 10:06 am

Programs: AC SE
I am seeing a lot of phantom NZ economy award inventory for August and September 2020. The seats show up on the AE search engine but are not bookable. They are also missing from UA.com. The reverse is also true. I am seeing NZ X space (Saver) on UA.com that doesn't come up on AE.com. I have no way of checking if the inventory shown by UA is bookable though.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 12:19 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Trying to piece together a JFK/EWR -> PNH itinerary in Business on with a connection in Europe on Thai (e.g. JFK-ZRH-BKK-PNH or EWR-BRU-BKK-PNH), where the last two flights are on TG for late December of this year (e.g. December 25/26). United.com, expertflyer and Aeroplan all show TG availability but I'm getting the "THE ITINERARY YOU REQUESTED IS NOT AVAILABLE
We're sorry, but due to real-time availability, the itinerary you requested is no longer available." error message.

Anyone have more context on this? FWIW, it seems specifically that the Europe->BKK routing doesn't seem to be available. Searching an October flight that goes JFK-ICN-BKK-PNH works, for example.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 7:41 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Martellus
Trying to piece together a JFK/EWR -> PNH itinerary in Business on with a connection in Europe on Thai (e.g. JFK-ZRH-BKK-PNH or EWR-BRU-BKK-PNH), where the last two flights are on TG for late December of this year (e.g. December 25/26). United.com, expertflyer and Aeroplan all show TG availability but I'm getting the "THE ITINERARY YOU REQUESTED IS NOT AVAILABLE
We're sorry, but due to real-time availability, the itinerary you requested is no longer available." error message.

Anyone have more context on this? FWIW, it seems specifically that the Europe->BKK routing doesn't seem to be available. Searching an October flight that goes JFK-ICN-BKK-PNH works, for example.
Having the same issue with a TG routing for February 2021. Called Aeroplan and the agent just told me i was wrong and "Because of COVID, this has been happening and the flights actually aren't available."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.