Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2003, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AE
Jazz Pilots Ratify Deal

At the risk of provoking RampPilot:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W65C32EC4

It seems like the Jazz pilots are wasting no time in showing AC management who the easiest union to work with will be.
Old Jun 4, 2003, 3:28 pm

Good for them. Still means nothing.
Old Jun 4, 2003, 3:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RampPilot:
Good for them. Still means nothing.</font>
Bitter

Old Jun 4, 2003, 9:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AE
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RampPilot:
Good for them. Still means nothing.</font>
Actually it means a great deal. Despite being screwed by AC management, they recognized the seriousness of the situation and voted acceptance.

Contrast this with the petulant selfishness of ACPA who said they weren't even sure they could get their members to ratify. No doubt they'll be the usual moaning and histrionics from your corner when it comes time to do so.

I heard from several AC employees at YVR that staff were furious with ACPA for playing with their livelihoods.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.