Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Starting in May 2018 the "Flagship" numbers 001/002 are transferred to HND from NRT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Starting in May 2018 the "Flagship" numbers 001/002 are transferred to HND from NRT

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2018, 5:02 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
That's an option, and I would like to experience a train ride between the two cities.

I wouldn't mind booking a Hello Kitty flight out of Taipei, either. 😃

Originally Posted by mapleg
If you can hack rouge, try Premium Rouge to KIX...pretty well the same as premium Economy. I booked a YYZ-YVR-KIX, PE mainline to/from YVR, Premium Rouge YVR-KIX $1511 all in vs $3000 direct YYZ-HND. Yeah, I will take a stop over for 1500 bucks and help myself to some food and drinks in the lounge.

I am not interested in flying to Tokyo in Y, but I will only go so high for PE and when they want 3 grand plus, forget it.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 6:33 pm

be very interested to know what their connections to SIN be like....

One of NRT's advantages was the fact you had connection options to other parts of Asia. For example UA/NH/SQ to SIN, TG/NH to BKK etc etc..... They were timed to arrive mid afternoon and leave early evening for that very reason.

Nonetheless, HND has grown over the years and been a great way to head into Tokyo IMO. 1/2 the price and travel time.
Old Mar 18, 2018, 6:55 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Depends obviously where you are going to in Tokyo when people say 1/2 the travel time from Narita. YOu can get from Narita to Ueno in 45 minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.