Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some low fares to Europe

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2003, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Some low fares to Europe

I was updating my Flights page on Rewards Canada travel and noticed some low fares which I haven't seen posted here. Mind you I have been away enjoying the birth of my baby girl on Feb 9 so if these are duplicates please ignore.

CPH
ex YYZ/YOW/YUL $598
ex YYC/YEG/YVR $798

Many European desitinations on US Airways
ex YYZ/YUL $598
ex YOW $638

Please note that my flights page won't show these prices until tonight but you can find them on Expedia/Travelocity.

Edited for html mistake
------------------
Rewards Canada Frequent Flier Resource
Rewards Canada

[This message has been edited by superdawg (edited 03-04-2003).]
Old Mar 4, 2003, 1:18 pm

Programs: AC Elite
Warmest congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

You'll find that she is far more important than mileage runs (until you enroll her in a FF program) which by the way you should have done weeks ago
Old Mar 4, 2003, 1:51 pm

Congratulations superdawg!

Your website is fantastic!!! I just found it today! Is there any chance you can add Halifax too? (when the newborn induced sleep-deprivation subsides!)
Old Mar 4, 2003, 4:41 pm
Suspended

Congratulatins Superdawg. My little girl is 3 months next week (had her passport at 2 months), and is off to europe with us. I hope your little one is as great as ours, we very happy parents,

Marc
Old Mar 5, 2003, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to start travelling with Mrs. Superdawl and our little Superdawl.

FMac: I will integrate YHZ into that page over the next few weeks!
Old Mar 6, 2003, 1:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Yes, please accept my congratulations on the addition to your family! I've a wise relative who said that those of us without kids couldn't imagine life with them, but those that have had kids couldn't imagine life without them. I hope your enlarged nuclear family generates tons of positive ions.
Old Mar 6, 2003, 7:43 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
SuperDawg -

Your page is fantastic! (I never knew it existed until now), and I usually don't get Air Transat flights popping up, but your site finds them.

Now, I'm assuming that the prices listed are including tax, no?

And congratulations for the new addition to your family.

O
Old Mar 6, 2003, 8:32 am
Original Poster

YYCOllie: Glad you like the site, I made it as a logical extension from the Rewards Canada frequent flier site. The prices do not include tax as it is just the published fares before all taxes and surcharges.

The prices listed are for scheduled carriers so there may actually be lower price options (Air Transat in most cases as they list with Expedia) but I do not list them on that page. Truth be known I can rarely get Air Transat's lowest price to ever price out.

Superdawg

------------------
Rewards Canada Frequent Flier Resource
Rewards Canada

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.