Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: tcook052
This annual thread replaces the original 2010 - 2013 thread on the topic may be found here and the latest 2015 -2016 thread here.

Please note that due to recent updates to site-wide forum best practices discount codes may only be freely shared or discussed and not solicited in any form. This thread isn't meant to serve as a substitute for the trading of airline instruments as those transactions are to be done within the Coupon Connection forum which does require a minimum number of posts & time on FT to be eligible to enter. This thread is meant to share or discuss published Air Canada discount codes

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator
Print Wikipost

Air Canada Discount/Promo Code Discussion Thread (2017 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2017, 9:57 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by alexdelzotto
ya62g2w7

aedzghx7

xg3h27n7
WOW extremely generous of you to provide these for our J flyers, I'll let someone else take ^
Old Dec 28, 2017, 10:17 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
ya62g2w7

aedzghx7

xg3h27n7
Thank you very much! Used one for a J flight not eligible for GIFT2017
Old Dec 29, 2017, 1:50 pm

Has anyone yet been able to figure out how to combine a discount code and book a specific fare class?
Old Jan 4, 2018, 5:59 am

Programs: AC E75K, spouse E75K (MM), National Emerald, various hotel programs
As a result of an adventure last year, I have an Air Canada "Flight Disruption Promotion Codes" worth 10% off for up to two passengers, all travel must be booked and completed before Monday January 29, 2018. Happy to make it available since I won't be using it. If you can use it, pm me.

Update: Code has been claimed.

Last edited by YYC traveler; Jan 24, 2018 at 12:34 pm Reason: Thought I'd already updated to reflect code has been claimed.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 6:20 am

Programs: *$ Green
ya62g2w7

aedzghx7

xg3h27n7
Nice. All used up already!

Where/how did you get these BTW?
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer

I get one every time they screw up a special meal. I send off an email and then default answer is here take a 10% off code. I fly a few tpacs a year, so it's pretty handy. My boss finally noticed on my expense form.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer

Nice. I was just looking at booking 2 J tickets for the summer, shame they are gone but very generous.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by MaxFlying
Nice. I was just looking at booking 2 J tickets for the summer, shame they are gone but very generous.
Let me know if you still need a code. I have a 15% one, unless you're looking for a higher %. Not posting it here though as someone will gobble it up.

Don't PM me.. I'll PM you. My inbox is full and I have to make room if I were to give you the code.
YOWgary likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Let me know if you still need a code. I have a 15% one, unless you're looking for a higher %. Not posting it here though as someone will gobble it up.

Don't PM me.. I'll PM you. My inbox is full and I have to make room if I were to give you the code.
I could definitely use it, will wait for PM, thanks.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by hydrogen
Has anyone yet been able to figure out how to combine a discount code and book a specific fare class?
Speak to an agent. I used Amex Travel last year as I wanted to use my $200 travel credit. Amex agent was able to apply my 10% discount code, $200 credit and book Flexible fare class so I could use my E-upgrades.
eracerblue and hydrogen like this.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 4:58 am

Just a gentle nudge. I did try to PM you, but no luck! Thanks.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by MaxFlying
Just a gentle nudge. I did try to PM you, but no luck! Thanks.
Sorry, just saw this. Sent.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 5:02 pm

Programs: Air Canada-Aeroplan, NEXUS, E50K, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite
I've got a promo code after complaining about a cancelled flight due to AC mechanical issue. Was just wondering what the best routes are? I know that the promotional code is taken off the base fare so looking to book somewhere that includes the fuel surcharge in the base fare eg Australia does. Some places in Asia used to but it seems they now have a separate fuel surcharge. Any tips on places to go to maximize your 25% off? Thanks!
Old Jan 10, 2018, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by canadianhockey91
I've got a promo code after complaining about a cancelled flight due to AC mechanical issue. Was just wondering what the best routes are? I know that the promotional code is taken off the base fare so looking to book somewhere that includes the fuel surcharge in the base fare eg Australia does. Some places in Asia used to but it seems they now have a separate fuel surcharge. Any tips on places to go to maximize your 25% off? Thanks!
Wow, you got 25%! It must have been a complete fubar situation?
Old Jan 10, 2018, 6:02 pm

Programs: Air Canada-Aeroplan, NEXUS, E50K, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite
Wow, you got 25%! It must have been a complete fubar situation?
It wasn't pleasant that's for sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.