Search

SE asked to move for SEMM....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *$ Green
SE asked to move for SEMM....

No idea why this is acceptable.

An SE friend was on 426 when this SEMM started making a fuss about not getting upgraded. He had a huge fight with the SD telling them that he never gets any recognition from AC, especially considering the fact that SEMM must endure many hardships that others do not.

So we end up pushing back late because he wouldn't sit down until he got his seat, and then had the FA come talk to me so he could get a window seat (as instructed by the better informed SEMM since he knew SOP better).

Is this standard practice from mellienmyleur ??

Are SEMM master race confirmed, achievement unlocked??
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
My butt would have stayed firmly planted in my assigned seat were I in that situation. Hopefully that would convince the loudmouth not to fly on the same airline with me.

But you seem like a nicer person than I.

Safe travels,

Doc
Old Sep 19, 2016, 10:17 pm

Programs: Skymiles Silver Medallion
The way I see it: Common Plebe < 25K < 50K < 75K < 100K < SE < SEMM < Chuck Norris.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 10:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SEMM is master race.

Still, not an excuse to behave like a spoiled brat. Makes us all all SEMMs look bad.

(And no, i never imagined I could have all that power bullying the SD that way.)
Old Sep 20, 2016, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by segacs
The way I see it: Common Plebe < 25K < 50K < 75K < 100K < SE < SEMM < Chuck Norris.
So 35K aren't even people?
Old Sep 20, 2016, 12:46 am

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by quantumofforce
So 35K aren't even people?
\Obviously
Old Sep 20, 2016, 6:44 am

Programs: Skymiles Silver Medallion
Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked the 35Ks out of the way.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 6:48 am

Why didn't the SD just ask the SEMM to levitate above the seats?

I heard from someone who knew a guy that once met this other person like ten years ago, that once you hit 1 million miles with AC, they teach you to levitate like yogis. I also heard they get the gift of wisdom, and everything that they articulate must be recorded, bound, and stored on holy scrolls.

At least that is what I heard, just sayin' you know.

D out
Old Sep 20, 2016, 7:08 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer

An SE friend was on 426 when this SEMM started making a fuss about not getting upgraded. He had a huge fight with the SD telling them that he never gets any recognition from AC, especially considering the fact that SEMM must endure many hardships that others do not.

So we end up pushing back late because he wouldn't sit down until he got his seat, and then had the FA come talk to me so he could get a window seat (as instructed by the better informed SEMM since he knew SOP better).

Is this standard practice from mellienmyleur ??

Are SEMM master race confirmed, achievement unlocked??
So was it you or a friend?
Old Sep 20, 2016, 7:27 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...d-move-se.html

P25 asked to move for SE

I was on 426 when this SE started making a fuss about not getting upgraded. He had a huge fight with the SD telling them that he never gets any recognition from AC.

So we end up pushing back late because he wouldn't sit down until he got his seat, and then had the FA come talk to me so he could get a window seat.

Is this standard practice from Super Elites??
Old Sep 20, 2016, 8:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

As Plumber has pointed out it seems this thread is in jest so will close it lest anyone mistake it for reality.

tcook052
AC forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.