Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MLL Passes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K; *G; VIPorter Priority; HHonors Gold; Fairmont President's Club Premier; Nexus
MLL Passes

Friends,

I'm E50K. I received four MLL passes this year, which I have already given away. Now, my wife is taking some long flights by herself and has asked if I can get her two access passes to the MLL. She's flying on Tango fares, so she can't just buy access.

I see a lot of people selling these on Kijiji but if I'm going to pay for them, I'd rather pay Air Canada. Do they sell passes to existing Altitude members? Is there a way to request extra passes?

Any help here would be appreciated.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:45 am

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
I don't think you can buy more passes from AC and I don't think you can buy per trip on a Tango fare. But you can try your luck in this thread. Aeroplan used to sell them for 7000 points. You could have a look there too.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 10:25 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by DLovehall
Friends,

I'm E50K. I received four MLL passes this year, which I have already given away. Now, my wife is taking some long flights by herself and has asked if I can get her two access passes to the MLL. She's flying on Tango fares, so she can't just buy access.

I see a lot of people selling these on Kijiji but if I'm going to pay for them, I'd rather pay Air Canada. Do they sell passes to existing Altitude members? Is there a way to request extra passes?

Any help here would be appreciated.
What is a long flight ? There is a seperete thread on this board where you can request MLL passes. But if your long flight is International then the passes will not work as they are only good for Canada and transborder.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K; *G; VIPorter Priority; HHonors Gold; Fairmont President's Club Premier; Nexus
Thanks for the comments.

It's a domestic flight, just from one end of the country to the next.

I'm flying tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask the lady at the counter in the MLL and hopefully get lucky.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 5:23 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.