Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yyznomad
This thread has been carved out of the previous thread in an effort to reduce the number of megathreads on the AC forum. The original 2008 - 2014 thread on the topic may be found here.

A reminder that MLL passes offered in this thread are meant to freely given or requested as the buying selling or bartering of these is not allowed as per FT Rules.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Rules for the MLL Guest Passes

(Subject to change by Air Canada)

These Guest Passes expire at the end of February each year

For those of you seeking passes, please note the restrictions on which lounges these passes can be used.

* Valid until XXXXX, at Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the domestic and transborder departure zones of Canadian airports, along with those in Los Angeles and New York (LaGuardia) only.

* Not valid for entry into Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in the international departure zones of Canadian airports, Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges located in international airports, Star Alliance airport lounges or affiliated lounges operated by other carriers

* When visiting an eligible Maple Leaf Lounge, this pass is valid in conjunction with a confirmed same-day departing ticket for a scheduled flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge.

This pass is not valid with any other airline

* A maximum of one Maple Leaf Lounge visit for one person is permitted with this pass

* Invitation of additional guests is not permitted with a Guest Pass

* Access is subject to space availability

(other rules are listed on the pass)
Print Wikipost

Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015-2016)

Old Jan 1, 2015, 11:53 am
Original Poster

I still have one of these passes - expiring on Feb 28, 2015. I'll send it out for free to the first person who messages me.
Old Jan 2, 2015, 12:58 pm

2 Free Passes

I have two Aeroplan Flight Reward Passes which expire on February 28, 2015. Free to anyone who can use them. Message me and I'll post them to you.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Flyers seeking guest lounge entry/MLL pass or those gifting MLL pass (2015)

Have a couple of the standard MLL passes (AC revenue or award ticket) good for NAmerican MLLs (but not International lounges at YVR, YYZ or YUL). PM me if you need one or two. (Expire February 28th)

**All gone**

Last edited by Shareholder; Jan 5, 2015 at 11:03 am
Old Jan 6, 2015, 9:01 am

MLL passess

Hoping somebody has some MLL passes I can use for my flight next week
Old Jan 6, 2015, 10:02 am

Programs: BAEC, AP, et al
MLL Aeroplan Reward pass

***GONE***
I have 1 pass, for use with Aeroplan Reward ticket only, valid until 28 Feb 2015.
PM me and I will mail it.

Last edited by rugrgrli; Jan 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm Reason: Pass has been gifted
Old Jan 6, 2015, 1:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I have an Aeroplan pass that expires at the end of February. PM me if you want it.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 2:31 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
Since I went from E35 to E50 to E75 last year and got a whole raft of passes each time I have quite a lot left that my son and his friends don't have a hope in Hades of using before the end of Feb. These are for Domestic, Transborder, LGA and LAX MLL lounges only (i.e. not International or other *A )

Please PM me if you can use any - I won't get them into the mail until next week though.

EDIT - ALL GONE NOW - SORRY FOLKS

Last edited by Geoflying; Jan 11, 2015 at 8:21 pm
Old Jan 8, 2015, 7:08 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Bonvoy, Alaska, Avios
I have 4 of the Aero MLL passes that expire Feb28/15 if anyone can use them. [GONE]

I also have a TD 50% off companion.....oh wait it expired 8 days ago. Forget it.

Last edited by mikeycanuk; Jan 8, 2015 at 8:57 am
Old Jan 8, 2015, 6:05 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
I have 4 of the Aeroplan MLL passes that expire Feb 28, 2015 if anyone wants them...

*** Must be used on an aeroplan reward.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 8:09 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Westjet, Marriott, Nexus
I have one MLL Guest Pass that expires Feb. 28th to anyone who wants it.

Must be used with an Aeroplan flight reward.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 9:01 pm

Programs: AC
Am looking for 8 passes for family travelling to/from MIA with YYZ as hub at the end of the month. A 1st time potential lounge visitor amongst them...
Can send sase if needed or P/U downtown YYZ.
Tks.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 3:53 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Have 4 MLL passes (must be used with an Aeroplan flight reward).

Expire Feb 28, 2015
Old Jan 11, 2015, 8:10 am

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
----- Passes gone. Made someone happy -----

Hi all,

Long time lurker and I've learned so much from all of you! So thank you!

I decided to join and this is my first post.

I have 2 MLL guest passes valid only on an Aeroplan flight reward on AC metal which I won't need. Travel must be completed by Feb 28, 2015.

PM me and I'll be happy to mail them to you.

Last edited by DNAwizard; Jan 20, 2015 at 6:42 pm Reason: Passes taken
Old Jan 11, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: aeroplan, aadvantage, BAEC
I have 2 MLL passes. These are for Domestic, Transborder, LGA and LAX MLL lounges only (i.e. not International or other *A ). I'm in the UK, so it will take a few days for you to receive these in the mail.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 9:15 pm

Programs: AC E50K, Fairmont Plat, NEXUS
Going to be hanging out at YYZ domestic lounge next Sat, Jan 17, from approx. 730-930AM. I can guest 1 person in during that time, just send me a PM!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.