Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Altitude Luggage Tags

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Ooooh, seems I may have started a fashion trend. lol
I didn't like the new thingies to hold the tags thus put the old 2016 red coated wire on my new tag, liked the look and it looks great on the tag collection you all posted as well.
And thanks to @GJS - yow in post 72 for the idea.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:10 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
I fear I may be Peever for this year re SE package arrival. No sign of the damn thing yet though I picked my choices on day 1.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:12 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by vernonc
I fear I may be Peever for this year re SE package arrival. No sign of the damn thing yet though I picked my choices on day 1.
You are not alone. We aren't into February yet.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:12 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Is "being Peever" a rotational assignment?
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:15 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
You are not alone. We aren't into February yet.
Phew, glad I have company.

Originally Posted by canopus27
Is "being Peever" a rotational assignment?
Might be an adjective.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Might be an adjective.
Getting the runaround from AC/AP, jumping through hoops, and running into bureaucratic red tape in getting your package: "Peeveresque"
vernonc likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:53 pm

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
The new straps/loops are woefully weak. I decided to see if I could break one just by pulling on it, and it broke easily. Then another one came undone as I was unpackaging it. All 4 went straight in the trash and I used my metal ones from years past.

I like the minimalist design on the SE tag, but I agree that they feel cheaper/thinner.

What I found funny was that my MM package arrived last week as well and it had 2017 tags in it...so I received 4 2017 tags and 4 2018 tags in the same week.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:07 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Isn’t Peever still waiting on a package from 2015 or something though?
Old Jan 15, 2018, 5:50 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AC 25K
Not sure if this is the right thread or if I was supposed to start a new one.

It's been a while I have been a P25K, but I just got my package this week, and they didn't give a new card. Is this new? I know that Star Silver gives no benefits and that there is no reason to get a new card. I just like them . When did they stop them? Is it one of those things that I can all and ask them to send me one?

(I know that it's first world problems,...)
Old Jan 15, 2018, 6:27 pm

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy Tit, UA Silver
There is no physical card this year for P25k.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: AC Altitude SE100K, HH Diamond
New tags - rubbish. Defective printing of my name (ink missing from letters - appear worn, scratched) on 3 of the 4.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by lewis_m
There is no physical card this year for P25k.
This is shocking. I used mine a few times. I mean really, how much does it cost.
You'd think it's be cheaper to give one out given they now need different packaging for the P25 (unless not having tags already made it was different).
Old Jan 16, 2018, 12:47 pm

Programs: AC SE100*1MM; Spire Ambassador
Really do not like these cheap tacky cards and tags! the quality is worse, and I wonder how much money Air Canada has saved from finding another even cheaper vendor to make them for this year.

Last edited by tcook052; Jan 16, 2018 at 1:30 pm Reason: blurred elite-only phone numbers
Old Jan 16, 2018, 5:10 pm

I have a question about old tags, not sure if this is the thread?

I saw what looked like a really old one today, black with a white and black chequered pattern covering about half with a diagonal slant. The AC logo was red in a thick white ring. No text on the visible side.

Any takers? Wasn’t able to get a photo unfortunately, just curious if it’s some old style. It was attached with a black strap. For what that’s worth given the many forms of attachment used.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by jc94
I have a question about old tags, not sure if this is the thread?

I saw what looked like a really old one today, black with a white and black chequered pattern covering about half with a diagonal slant. The AC logo was red in a thick white ring. No text on the visible side.

Any takers? Wasn’t able to get a photo unfortunately, just curious if it’s some old style. It was attached with a black strap. For what that’s worth given the many forms of attachment used.
a black, leather strap?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.