A "disturbance" in the YVR dom MLL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2014, 8:31 am

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
Originally Posted by kwflyer
maybe she should just found out about YQ on AP
haha, you might be correct.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 3:54 pm

Programs: Marriott -Lifetime Platinum. A3 Gold (ex-Aeroplan-E50), Skymiles Gold, Hertz Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Sopwith
Wrong on both counts. It was actually about a bunch of deadbeats who are too lazy to work to support themselves and conjured up the bizarre notion that you and I should do it for them.
^^^
Old Aug 18, 2014, 10:23 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
Originally Posted by Symmetre
^^^^^
Originally Posted by Silvercity
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
Old Aug 19, 2014, 12:49 am

Wrong on both counts. It was actually about a bunch of deadbeats who are too lazy to work to support themselves and conjured up the bizarre notion that you and I should do it for them.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 8:09 am

Programs: Aeroplan
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 12:53 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by DaveObee
The best part was that the guy she was flying with, a guy named James, had his head down in front of a computer screen while all of this was unfolding. When she was being led away, she asked James if he was coming. "Sooner or later," he said, and that turned out to be about five minutes. Not sure if he lost his seat as well. For his sake, I hope that he could carry on as planned, to get away from her if for no other reason.
Smart man keeping his head down while his liquored up companion makes a fool of herself. . He might even have lucked out and had an empty seat beside him on the red eye so he could stretch out.

All he would have to say is that he looked for and could not find her..so naturally he just got on the plane.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 4:34 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Wow! I've only ever had one similar experience of those proportions, and that was over ten years ago!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/984970-post3.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.