Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Best 767-300 Business seats for couple?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best 767-300 Business seats for couple?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2014, 11:04 am

Programs: Altitude E50
Originally Posted by doctor15
Flying YYZ-IST as a couple. 8K is blocked (presumably for pilot rest). I booked 7/8A for now. Is that a good option or should I go for FK in another row?

Thanks!

My wife and I prefer the A seats on this aircraft. If we want to chat, one of us pops a head over the wall or borrows the ottoman (ooops... foot rest). Neither of us like the idea of talking across the aisle and subjecting other pax to our conversations.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 6:46 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by DrDogger
My wife and I prefer the A seats on this aircraft. If we want to chat, one of us pops a head over the wall or borrows the ottoman (ooops... foot rest). Neither of us like the idea of talking across the aisle and subjecting other pax to our conversations.
Bumping...

If a couple were in FK, could they at least see each other without undergoing contortions?

Many thanks.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 3:36 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Guys

Can someone answer 747FC's question about seats F and K? Thanks !!!
Old Sep 19, 2016, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Originally Posted by 747FC
If a couple were in FK, could they at least see each other without undergoing contortions?
Yes they can see each other, but conversation needs to be across the aisle, so somewhat difficult.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:23 am

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by The Lev
Yes they can see each other, but conversation needs to be across the aisle, so somewhat difficult.
+1

Across-the-aisle is ok if your only criteria is "could they at least see each other"... for conversations I prefer the one-in-front-of-the-other layout. However, that may require a certain level of contortion
Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:56 am

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Originally Posted by ffsim
+1

Across-the-aisle is ok if your only criteria is "could they at least see each other"... for conversations I prefer the one-in-front-of-the-other layout. However, that may require a certain level of contortion
It can be done.

*Photo Credit, taken by Jaysona
Attached Images  
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:31 am

Programs: WS Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, AC 100K, INtercontinetal Ambassador, Avis Prefered Plus
Originally Posted by DrDogger
I'm with you we always do 2 back to back A seats and it works out just fine,most of the time we are just fiddling with the IFE or dozing anyways.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 3:09 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by 747FC
Bumping...

Many thanks.
Thank for responding everyone-the info was very helpful. However, in the past few hours, UA F space opened up.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.