Search

Flight Pass changes

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE
Flight Pass changes

Couple of questions

Wanted to fly hkg-yvr-yyc on Tango Flight Pass. Requires N space there was none from YVR-YYC so I booked the next flight in the morning. Today space opened up on YVR-YYC on the same day as the HKG-YVR. Called AC and they grabbed the newly opened N fare. No change fee. Is this normal? or should it have been the $50 flight pass change fee?

Second question I have 6 credit if I use 2 for a round trip then plan a second trip, book it say for nov9 -17, using 2 more credits. Could I then pay the name change fee change it to my partner and have her book the same nov9-17 flights?
Old May 4, 2012, 10:43 am

Programs: AC*SE
Originally Posted by 300rwhp
Wanted to fly hkg-yvr-yyc on Tango Flight Pass. Requires N space there was none from YVR-YYC so I booked the next flight in the morning. Today space opened up on YVR-YYC on the same day as the HKG-YVR. Called AC and they grabbed the newly opened N fare. No change fee. Is this normal? or should it have been the $50 flight pass change fee?
Nope. Should have been $50. But I've also avoided a change fee in similar circumstances when calling in. All comes down to the agent.

Originally Posted by 300rwhp
Second question I have 6 credit if I use 2 for a round trip then plan a second trip, book it say for nov9 -17, using 2 more credits. Could I then pay the name change fee change it to my partner and have her book the same nov9-17 flights?
Isn't the 6-credit TPAC pass only for 1 person? I'm pretty sure name changes are only allowed on >1 person flight passes (and you can never change the name of the buyer).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.