Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why not disaggregate Tango?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2012, 1:30 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by Cozmo456
Finally I think anyone who does not pay J (or Z) class is a bottom feeder. I am a multi-year SE and MM who did it all paying for the lowest fare always. That meant a lot of flights with no or 50% points on LH/LX/etc.

So yeah, I am the biggest bottom feeder.
^ LMAO. I almost spit my lunch out laughing, and I concur 100%.

There are a ton of FTers on here that are full of themselves - if you don't pay full Y or J, then I'm afraid you are on a discounted fare, and as such, a partial bottom-feeder to various degrees.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by PointWeasel

There are a ton of FTers on here that are full of themselves - if you don't pay full Y or J.
Which is very ironic, since most of them actually dont pay for full Y or J. Their employers/clients do.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 6:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Which is very ironic, since most of them actually dont pay for full Y or J. Their employers/clients do.
Details, mere details, that many of them dismiss.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:57 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM, UA PP, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by tilhas
Tango fares are pure BS if you ask me.
No other Star alliance airlines has anything similar to it
Did you look at Air New Zealand's lowest fares that don't earn anything in other *A members programs, only in NZ's Airpoints program?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.