Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

eUpgrade Nominees - Can they be reset?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Hi FTers,

"You may add eUpgrade Nominees to your list until you reach the maximum number allowed. Once a name has been added to the list, it cannot be removed or replaced."

Does this list expire at all? I"m looking to share with someone as a one-time favour...the 'read more' section won't load for some reason

E
Old Nov 16, 2011, 3:21 am

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
The nominee list resets every benefit year (Mar 1-Feb 28). If you can get through until Feb 29, 2012 with this person on your list then go ahead and add him. If you need the spots for others before then then someone will lose out.

I personally suggest you auction off your nominee spot to the highest bidder Going once, Going twice, Sold to ???

Let the bidding begin!!!
Old Nov 16, 2011, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

haha! I also take bids in the form of iPads, Nexus phones, kindles, and dark German chocolate
Old Nov 16, 2011, 3:26 pm

Programs: BA GGL, UA 1K, AC 35K, Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I had mine reset a few months ago. The catch is that none of the ones you want removed can have had upgrades under your account.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by huntk
I had mine reset a few months ago. The catch is that none of the ones you want removed can have had upgrades under your account.
How did you get it reset? I tried and tried and tried. They refused.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 3:00 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
Originally Posted by epost77
The nominee list resets every benefit year (Mar 1-Feb 28). If you can get through until Feb 29, 2012 with this person on your list then go ahead and add him. If you need the spots for others before then then someone will lose out.

I personally suggest you auction off your nominee spot to the highest bidder Going once, Going twice, Sold to ???

Let the bidding begin!!!
I'd bid one of my $100 Costco gift cards! I'm on AC1 in y on Nov 30 and AC2 Dec 31.......
Old Nov 18, 2011, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Why would you want a kindle when it isn't even that much better than reading a real book?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.