Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 11:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YXXFlyer
I'll be around the MLL YYC in a couple of hours hanging around till 5.40PM. The guy with the cowboy hat.

CC, I'll miss you probably by a couple of hours on May 9 in YVR. Your hours are little to late to my taste to fly back to YYC in 2 segments. If you're early for some reason, I look forward to connect.
Oops. I need to update my times. I moved my flights back a day to ensure I made it to the YYZ Do

I'm going to miss you by a day now!
Old May 4, 2014, 4:20 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YVR DOM.....I am the quiet one by the computer
Old May 4, 2014, 7:39 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YYC - Very quiet, wet floor!

Notice Rouge at gate 22 for the US, the new paint job makes the A319 look bigger!
Old May 5, 2014, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
In the YYZ Dom MLL for the next couple of hours. Just saw an attendant smash a good bottle of Gin :O which is an improvement over the two bottles of scotch that got broken last week

Blue golf shirt with red bracelet. Come say Hi.
Old May 8, 2014, 9:41 pm

YVR DOM until 2250ish.

Step out of the elevator, look 45 degrees to your right, and I'm wearing a blue FT t-shirt with a FT tag on my roller.
Old May 13, 2014, 9:00 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Oops. I need to update my times. I moved my flights back a day to ensure I made it to the YYZ Do

I'm going to miss you by a day now!
Don't worry. I only flew today as I was out cold for 5 days straight.
In YVR DOM for the next 45 min. Furthest computer elevator side.
Old May 16, 2014, 8:51 pm

Programs: AC*Tangerine
YVR domestic, windows by the entrance, plaid shirt, until 2145 ish
Old May 23, 2014, 4:25 am
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
YYZ MLL awaiting the Dreamliner launch.

They have improved the breakfast, I'm actually impressed! They now have pancakes (no pancake machine though) with real maple syrup, omelettes (both with and without cheese) and breakfast sausage.
Old May 23, 2014, 11:09 am

Programs: AC2MM SE Fairmont Presidents club
I'm in yow close to the washroom access by the window blue striped shirt sitting with two others
Old May 23, 2014, 1:04 pm

Programs: AC SE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by kwflyer
YYZ MLL awaiting the Dreamliner launch.

They have improved the breakfast, I'm actually impressed! They now have pancakes (no pancake machine though) with real maple syrup, omelettes (both with and without cheese) and breakfast sausage.
Nice! I'll be there Wednesday morning - hoping for pancakes then too!
Old May 26, 2014, 7:22 am
Suspended

YHZ MLL for the next 90 minutes or so. Orange Shirt.

No more Keiths on Tap . But the Coors banquet is actually pretty good.

Last edited by kwflyer; May 26, 2014 at 8:05 am
Old May 26, 2014, 8:51 am

Does anyone know if you can use the new MLL guest passes (says valid for aeroplan tickets only) with non-aeroplan tickets? How do they check? Anyone experience this?
Old May 26, 2014, 10:25 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
Currently at YYZ domestic MLL, here until 3:25pm. Look for a pompous SE wearing a blue polo tee and taking lots of random photos

Edit: Now at YUL transborder. If I'm not here, I'm probably at Lester's which I heard is around Gate 78 and hopefully they sell poutine .__.

Last edited by maradori; May 26, 2014 at 2:04 pm
Old May 26, 2014, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by maradori
Currently at YYZ domestic MLL, here until 3:25pm. Look for a pompous SE wearing a blue polo tee and taking lots of random photos
Too bad you're in DOM. I'll probably be in INT before you leave.
Old May 26, 2014, 12:51 pm

YYZ INT for a while. I can't guest anyone in (unless you want to marry me ), but I'd be glad to sit and chat

I'm near the stairs out of the food area that go up near the business centre, back to the stairs, blue FT t-shirt, about to put on headphones.

Edit: Wildly unimpressed with lack of working power outlets (but lots of them that don't work).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.