Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada's Winter Extravelganza

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2011, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by politico_pk
Thanks MG, will do. May I ask, did it catch your flights that were eligible for the bonus retroactively, or just going forward?
Most AC promotions are retroactive as long as you sign up before the deadline, and this one is no exception. So yes, I did get all my miles! ^
Old Mar 20, 2011, 8:55 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Accor Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Most AC promotions are retroactive as long as you sign up before the deadline, and this one is no exception. So yes, I did get all my miles! ^
Thanks again! Of course you were right and they've now posted - third time was the charm with registering. Makes me wonder how many promos in past years I missed because I only registered once and wasn't as diligent about checking to see if miles posted!
Old Apr 20, 2011, 11:33 am

I've registered 3 times for this promo, and points from a flight in the first week of April haven't posted.

I called aeroplan, and the rep said the points haven't posted because it hasn't been 3 weeks since the flights, but that I am registered for the promo.

My wife (who was on the same flights) had her points post the week after.

Any recommendations from the flyertalk brain trust? It was a flight to China, so I want to make sure I get the bonus.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 12:02 pm

Programs: AC
From what I've seen it's the 3rd Sunday after the flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.