Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Uganda tour costs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2014, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriot,AA,SAA, UA
Apologies. I forgot I had posted that. Just being paranoid I guess. I actually got a quote from a British/Zimbabwe company that was even higher.

I could have pieced the trip together myself but wanted a reliable driver. Trip advisors has lots of recommendations but you never know who is posting those

But now I can concentrate on getting in shape and enjoying the trip! Thanks all
Old Dec 8, 2014, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by kimwhits
Apologies. I forgot I had posted that. Just being paranoid I guess. I actually got a quote from a British/Zimbabwe company that was even higher.

I could have pieced the trip together myself but wanted a reliable driver. Trip advisors has lots of recommendations but you never know who is posting those

But now I can concentrate on getting in shape and enjoying the trip! Thanks all
Not a problem at all, Kimwhits, I do live in Uganda and know you will love your journey. Enjoy !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.