Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Increase In Award Ticket Prices [confirmed]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Increase In Award Ticket Prices [confirmed]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2020, 1:39 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by headingwest
The way they are dishing out all these bonus miles for rebookings, is anyone else here expecting a big devaluation of the award chart soon!?
don’t expect it.
the mileage incentive is just to drive bookings (and cash inflow), while offering little in material value. Essentially they offer you a free award seat (that at current and future loads will go out empty anyway) after you buy several cash seats.
Alexandros Bravos likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 2:00 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
don’t expect it.
the mileage incentive is just to drive bookings (and cash inflow), while offering little in material value. Essentially they offer you a free award seat (that at current and future loads will go out empty anyway) after you buy several cash seats.
I hope you are right.
Alexandros Bravos likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.