Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Retroactive mile credit before enrollment, when does 12 months qual period start?

Retroactive mile credit before enrollment, when does 12 months qual period start?

Old Apr 13, 2020, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, working on OZ Diamond, previously AA EXP, UA 1K, AS MVP75

Lets say I signed up for Miles and Bonus today, and requested a retroactive mileage credit from Jan 1st, when does my 12 month qualification period to silver start counting?

Many sources say time of sign up, but i highly doubt they just give the retro miles to me....log in account page doesnt show

Last edited by UAConcorde; Apr 13, 2020 at 4:08 am
Old Apr 13, 2020, 4:59 am

About 10 years ago it was, indeed, the day my wife signed up and not the date she flew retroactively credited flights. I don't think that anything changed since then.
romans likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 4:18 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, KQ Gold
I signed my daughter up on the 15th Oct 2019 and made a claim for a flight flown on the 25th Jun 2019. In the 'How to upgrade my tier' section it shows she has until the 25th Jun 2020 to upgrade to silver.

Hope that helps
Old Apr 14, 2020, 4:24 am

Programs: A3 *G
Yes, your Silver qualification year isn't fixed, rather it's a rolling year. So each day you look, the calculation will take into account any flights flown in the previous year. Once a flight is more than a year old, it vanishes from the calculation. Thus, the date quoted is exactly a year after the oldest flight that is less than a year old.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.