Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Requalification/status extension 2017

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:01 am

Programs: A3 *G; AC
New Gold Cards Arriving with expiry Nov 24 2017

Just received 2 new A3 Gold Cards in France with expiry of Nov. 24, 2017. Well done, Aegean, getting these cards out before the old ones expire.

Mods: I couldn't find a thread related to this for this year. Please move if necessary. Thanks.
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:13 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by hastuk
Just received 2 new A3 Gold Cards in France with expiry of Nov. 24, 2017. Well done, Aegean, getting these cards out before the old ones expire.

Mods: I couldn't find a thread related to this for this year. Please move if necessary. Thanks.
When does the postmark say it was sent?
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by pewpew
When does the postmark say it was sent?
No postmark with a date but it was sent from the Netherlands. No date on the letter either.

Last edited by hastuk; Oct 15, 2016 at 5:26 am Reason: correct typo
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:50 am

I received mine in Netherlands yesterday as well.
Old Oct 15, 2016, 11:27 am

Programs: AC 25k, A3 *G, BA, Westjet Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
Well, if Europe is just getting their new cards now, I should get mine in Canada around mid-November, lol.
Old Oct 15, 2016, 1:40 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Nothing yet in Greece though. Last year I believe the Greek cards were received first.
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Xandrios
Nothing yet in Greece though. Last year I believe the Greek cards were received first.
Actually there have already been some reports about cards received in Greece in this thread ^

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Oct 16, 2016 at 11:01 am Reason: Strikethrough circular reference following thread merge
Old Oct 16, 2016, 5:17 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Crap, then it seems ELTA ate my card

Perhaps it has to do with the date of re-qualification? Could the people that already received the card post at what date they requalified?
I requalified end of august, so 1.5 months ago. Maybe I just missed the cut for the first batch of cards.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 6:04 am

Perhaps it has to do with the date of re-qualification? Could the people that already received the card post at what date they requalified?
I requalified end of august, so 1.5 months ago. Maybe I just missed the cut for the first batch of cards.
The 2 cards that arrived at my address are for tenants. I don't know when they requalified but it would be earlier than April 2016. But, I requalified in mid February 2016 and my card has not yet arrived. The last name of the cards that came begins with B. Mine is much later in the alphabet, perhaps that is why. I will repost when the next card arrives. Expecting 2 at our household.

Last edited by hastuk; Oct 16, 2016 at 10:45 pm Reason: typo
Old Oct 17, 2016, 5:42 am

Programs: Miles&Bonus *G

Not sure this has anything to do with it. I requalified back in March or April (?) and I have yet to receive anything (at my Greek address which is what A3 have). Let's see...
Old Oct 18, 2016, 2:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
01/08/2016

Card arrived last week.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:42 am

Programs: Miles and More FTL; Miles and Bonus *G; Emirates
Smile received card

Card received today.. no postmark, but there is a date of 13/10 on a label glued to the envelope. Also, above my name there is a bar code and the writing 002208-GRE written next to it. If of any help, I've been a memeber since the programme first started, and requalified already in May or June... Kudos to Aegean for getting the card out more than a month in advance this time, although I had no issues at all neither in Sweden nor in Germany this morning to use the Apple Wallet version of the card to gain access. Digression: My Rimowa e-tag did not work when checking in in Gothenburg in Sweden... the very pretty blonde lady even called over her colleague to show "the coolest luggage tag ever" and informed me I am too ahead of my time
Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:47 am

Programs: Miles and More FTL; Miles and Bonus *G; Emirates

elta likes eating cards.. when i was a student at Kapodistriako they ate so many of my swedish bank cards that my bank manager sent it by DHL after second card was eaten by ELTA... to quote pangalos: ta fagame ola mazi
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by Kataskopos
Digression: My Rimowa e-tag did not work when checking in in Gothenburg in Sweden... the very pretty blonde lady even called over her colleague to show "the coolest luggage tag ever" and informed me I am too ahead of my time
Yes limited partners so far. LH only with BR/TCX/UA/Condor in trials. I would say it will be a while before you can use them on a A3 flight if ever I just hope its not one of these things that are a one hit wonder. You need 80% of airlines to be partners to even make it work.
Old Oct 20, 2016, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Card and baggage tag arrived today (Poland), and i've heard several other reports of delivery of the new card locally, so that's another datapoint.

Well done this year, Aegean ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.