Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Horrible A3 earn rate - switch FFP program at gate?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Horrible A3 earn rate - switch FFP program at gate?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2012, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by holtju2
I really don't believe this nonsense.

Your reservation can have two fields:

FQTV for the program where you want the miles to go
FQTS for the status that you want to use
This is what I do on CX/KA flights.
I don't want to credit to AA and get nothing, so I use my EXP status but credit to CX.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 12:18 pm

Programs: AC E75; A3 *G; SPG PLAT; NEXUS
Originally Posted by Azreal
Used my A3 *S on my boarding pass. When I went to check-in my luggage from USA > Canada, because I didn't have any meaningful status on A3, I was about to get charged for luggage fees. Had to whip out the Aeroplan Elite card to switch FFP to save on luggage fees.
So I guess that means that the battle-axe (oops checkin agent) in YOW that said she would remove my "priority" tag of my checked bag (even though I am AC-E) if I wanted to credit the miles to A3 was making up rules on the fly....nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.