Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold

If you are having problems with the website please check here if Accor have posted a notice about upcoming outages: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accorhotels-le-club-accorhotels/1830890-accorhotels-website-access.html
Print Wikipost

Accorhotels.com website problems [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:40 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum

Nights and status points zeroed out and my platinum status is valid til the end of last year
Old Jan 1, 2018, 8:05 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Looks like I can get logged in, but the site doesn't show member prices and asks me to join LCAH
Old Jan 3, 2018, 5:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by cwl
Unable to access my account or make reservations this morning if logged in.

The main website produces this error message "Your identification is not valid; please re-enter your details or contact your sales representative."

Using the IOS App attempts to make reservations produces this message "Your card number is not recognised in our reservations system. Please type it again"

If I log out of my account reservations are possible.

Anyone else having problems today?
I am having the same problem : "Your identification is not valid ; please check and re-enter your details. "

Nights and status points are not back to zero...

Last edited by nrouxel; Jan 3, 2018 at 5:29 am
Old Jan 4, 2018, 2:37 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Yes the problem persists, but I can't be bothered to send you a message....

Old Jan 5, 2018, 8:35 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
There is a way around the problem "your identification is not valid ; please...

Originally Posted by nrouxel
I am having the same problem : "Your identification is not valid ; please check and re-enter your details. ".
Follow the steps:

1) look for your hotel without logging in

2) click on the button for member rate below the non member rate of your choice (the price for members is not displayed, this will be for next step).

3) you are prompted to either join LCAH or identify yourself. Identify yourself. Your details will show.

4) the green box "I want to join LCAH" is ticked. Don't untick otherwise it will cancel the procedure.

5) confirm and enter your CC details if asked.

5) booking will be confirmed and listed in your profile.

P.S. Funnily enough, I received a welcome to LCAH email ! It tells me I am a Classic member , even though I have spent 11 nights (meaning silver). No soft landing to Gold then....

P.P.S. Just realised that soft landing is stated on their website. CS confirmed it on the phone.

Last edited by carnarvon; Jan 6, 2018 at 1:29 am
Old Jan 10, 2018, 3:28 pm

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
Every single "partner hotel" now returns either a 404 error, an application error or the "this hotel is no longer available " page. Are they done with the concept, or is it another website glitch? If they're done, it's a shame, as it means no Canary Islands nor Mallorca for LCAH members...
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:33 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
I can register for bonus-point promos but they don't show up later in my Accor account. They used to be displayed if you went from the Dashboard -> My loyalty card -> My current offers. Not anymore! Anybody else having the same issue?
Old Jan 23, 2018, 8:20 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

About the problems you have been facing on the website :
For issues accessing your account, please consider logging in using your email address associated to your account as well as the same password. It is possible your browser has saved your wrong identification. Erasing your browser history and logging back in could resolve the issue.
About the partner hotels : the marketplace has been closed since the 10th of January. The members who had reservations have been informed of this. In this regard, it is normal that the partner hotels no longer appear on the site.

Please feel free to let me know of any further inquiries,

Best regards,

Amy
Old Jan 23, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I have been trying to transfer some points to Iberia for several weeks now, but link is broken. I have sent an e-mail, but is there a phone number I can call to make points transfers to partners?
Old Jan 23, 2018, 10:31 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating to see that they don't correct the mistake of hard landing. On the phone, they agree that I should be Gold. They "see" me as Gold, but am still Silver.... They say there is nothing they can do but send an email... They do and nothing happens.

The ones who can don't do anything. They don't even answer written messages neither. Not sure if this is arrogance or incompetence, but it is infuriating. I wonder how they stay in business.
Old Jan 23, 2018, 1:15 pm
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
In recent months I've increasingly had the feeling that logging in to Accor websites takes longer than accessing any other site. Today, even with the latest, fastest Firefox, it's painful. But I was still surprised when I checked how many different third-party sites my browser connects to when I go to accorhotels.com and ask to log in: 37!

The list as of today, many with multiple instances:

doubleclick.net
optimizely.com
criteo.net
criteo.com
gigya.com
adservice.google.com
google-analytics.com
googetagmanager.com
facebook.net
facebook.com
turn.com
pinterest.com
measure.services.artefact.is
twitter.com
tacdn.com
usabilla.com
tamgrt.com

Some other hotel groups are no better in terms of privacy, but in my experience they're all considerably faster.
starflyergold likes this.

Last edited by IMH; Jan 24, 2018 at 7:05 am Reason: inserted missing word ("better")
Old Jan 24, 2018, 1:00 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
It always amazes me that Ad Block catches this many "ads" on the Accor site

IMH likes this.

Last edited by starflyergold; Jan 24, 2018 at 1:11 am
Old Jan 24, 2018, 9:46 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by britbronco22
I have been trying to transfer some points to Iberia for several weeks now, but link is broken. I have sent an e-mail, but is there a phone number I can call to make points transfers to partners?
I managed to get around the problem by turning on auto-conversion to Iberia.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 4:02 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
App doesn't work

I have some troubles with the app. Can't search, when I choose the date it starts over in the search screen or it gives hotel options with a wrong date.
I did a new installation, but didn't solve the problem.
More people with the same problem.

As a result I booked a night at a concurrent. Was a lastminute decision in Paris....Accor hotels everywhere, but when you can't book.......
Old Jan 30, 2018, 7:21 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
I'm at the LeClub AccorHotels website and under current offers, I am trying to look at the New hotels but everytime I click the link, it says 404 not found. @amy, could you please assist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.