Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL Signature (Brazil)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2023, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

ALL Signature (Brazil)

I received an email from Accor a few days ago with an invitation to join All Signature. Basically, it is a subscription service to receive monthly rewards and status points, plus some other perks (the possibility of transferring points between accounts, a bonus when transferring points into ALL). With a basic math, it seems to pay for itself with the reward points earned. I am not sure if it is available worldwide or only selected markets (my ALL account is Brazilian).
Old Jan 22, 2023, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I don't remember having heard about this
Old Jan 22, 2023, 6:58 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
I've only heard about it from a Brazilian contact, so maybe they are trialling it there.
It did look interesting.
Old Jan 23, 2023, 1:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Only in Brazil : https://all.accor.com/a/pt-br/subscr...signature.html
Goldorak likes this.

Last edited by nrouxel; Jan 23, 2023 at 1:52 am
Old Jan 23, 2023, 7:39 am

Programs: Miles&More, Miles&Smiles, ALL, HHonors
Is it possible to join Singanutre without Brazil CPF / CNPJ number?
Old Jan 23, 2023, 11:54 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
LoyaltyLobby (no affiliation) has an article on it here, it looks interesting if you can subscribe and use the points
Old Jan 23, 2023, 12:03 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Either I’m missing something or this is a fairly good deal? You spend ~1100 eur and get 1500 eur (albeit 12 mo later)?

I am AccorPlus already so a bit worried that if I go ahead and subscribe I’ll somehow mess things up
Old Jan 25, 2023, 6:46 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
You need a Brazilian address and a Brazilian CPF so not worth it for other parts of the world (and will conflict with the Asian Accor Plus).

On a more wider issue, I love how a Europe based company has all these better programmes around the world (Asia, Brazil) and nothing of value in its home market. I for one would be interested in a subscription programme provided it has some value.
Old Jan 25, 2023, 12:11 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by Pedroo
Is it possible to join Singanutre without Brazil CPF / CNPJ number?
Does not look like you can, and if you get one ( can be done by e mail I am told ) you need some form of ID ( passport etc ) and may end up paying tax in Brazil !

That said - this will an interesting development to follow ...
Old Jan 25, 2023, 12:56 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
ALL signature - not worth it

ALL Signature is so not worth it; Customer is expected to pay upfront a hefty amount to receive in months ahead points... which are usually unable to be used on the best discounted Accor rates, which demand real money from credit card.

Thus, customer is expected to pay upfront well above 1000 EUR and, in return, receives the promise that throughout the next 12 months points shall be promptly deposited in their accounts, which have been proven to not be easily traded in the best discounted tariffs and are expected to settle for inflated rates.

Accor IT glitches and poor customer service have a proven long record, almost a trademark, thus customer is expected to trust that in the next 12 months history will not repeat itself and their customer service will be pristine to promptly receive the promised points without wasting additional time with checking balances and dealing with customer service reps in Brazil.

To put it in context a ROI in Brazil runs well above 20% thus any financial educated customer should fisrtly calculate NPV for this deal, frown upon this ALL offer and run away as basic interest is now at 13,75% and interest rates and ROI are going higher worldwide.

Last edited by pb9997; Jan 25, 2023 at 1:46 pm
Old Jan 27, 2023, 12:35 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Smiles/GOL Diamond, LATAM Black, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by pb9997

To put it in context a ROI in Brazil runs well above 20% thus any financial educated customer should fisrtly calculate NPV for this deal, frown upon this ALL offer and run away as basic interest is now at 13,75% and interest rates and ROI are going higher worldwide.

On a reward points perspective, considering the most expensive offer (Absolute) and the following:
-you can get up to -R$ 604,80 (~109Eur) of discount if you purchase the yearly plan,
-all credit card gives you at least 1% cashback in BR (but any financial educated customer can obviously get a better deal),

This is a ~990Eur payment for 1500Eur eq. Reward Points.
The best CDBs (or any other financial instruments of easy access in BR) are currently around 16%a.a.
Even if you consider a worldwide inflation in hotel rates in the coming 12months, this is not as bad as you describe it.

Also, by end of the year you are only 3000 status point short of Platinum that gives you access to SNU and other interesting perks.

Last edited by Yolow; Jan 27, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Old Jan 27, 2023, 1:07 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Yolow
On a reward points perspective, considering the most expensive offer (Absolute) and the following:
-you can get up to -R$ 604,80 (~109Eur) of discount if you purchase the yearly plan,
-all credit card gives you at least 1% cashback in BR (but any financial educated customer can obviously get a better deal),

This is a ~990Eur payment for 1500Eur eq. Reward Points.
The best CDBs (or any other financial instruments of easy access in BR) are currently around 16%a.a.
Even if you consider a worldwide inflation in hotel rates in the coming 12months, this is not as bad as you describe it.

Also, by end of the year you are only 2000 status point short of Platinum that gives you access to SNU and other interesting perks.
Appreciate your reply.

A 1,000 Eur payment for a 1,500 equiv Rewards points is the marketing gist, but it does not translate to the real world as there's no real immediate return with all those points in your account, but a payment upfront.

Instead, it really is an immediate payment for the trust that future points shall be monthly deposited throughout the 12 months ahead; Accor, however, has been known for a poor long record both on the IT side and, especially, with low-powered and ill-trained customer reps emailing back and forward and escalating for weeks to sort minimal stay issues. Thus my suggestion to check IRR and NPV for this deal and prepare for eventual headaches to have this deal properly carried out.

Also, I believe it is misleading to compare this deal with a trusted guaranteed 16% CDB financial instrument to prove its worthiness. This deal requires a trust in a private, public-listed company, thus the equivalent ought to be the stock market valuations. In Brazil you have great assets on sale, which in the interim do pay dividends on top of a possible increase of the main asset value on the next 12 months. Thus, suggest comparing this deal with AAA public-listed companies paying two-digit dividends in the interim plus eventual increase in the main asset value.

I agree with you that it is appealing for someone to spend money on believing they're being offered an awesome deal. Experiences may be priceless and my input is intended to bring some real world data to the marketing gist.

Whatever route anyone chooses, I am sure information from the pro and cons here listed, everyone will be able to make a better knowledgeable choice.

Thanks
Old Jan 27, 2023, 2:01 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by pb9997
ALL Signature is so not worth it; Customer is expected to pay upfront a hefty amount to receive in months ahead points... which are usually unable to be used on the best discounted Accor rates, which demand real money from credit card.

Thus, customer is expected to pay upfront well above 1000 EUR and, in return, receives the promise that throughout the next 12 months points shall be promptly deposited in their accounts, which have been proven to not be easily traded in the best discounted tariffs and are expected to settle for inflated rates.

Accor IT glitches and poor customer service have a proven long record, almost a trademark, thus customer is expected to trust that in the next 12 months history will not repeat itself and their customer service will be pristine to promptly receive the promised points without wasting additional time with checking balances and dealing with customer service reps in Brazil.

You're only valuing it on the value of the reward points alone. If you're already a Platinum member, or a low spend Diamond member who isn't already maxing out the SNUs already, consider that the 12,000 status points essentially equate to 3 additional SNUs. Depending on where you are planning to stay, that could range in value from very little to great. But 3 extra SNUs, for a member who's earning less than 42,000 status points a year, is something else to consider in the value calculation.
Old Mar 5, 2023, 11:09 am

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold
I could subscribe to ALL Signature having a German account - did not need any ID or CPF number and could pay with my German Amex. There is even an english website: All Signature (accor.com)
IMH and bellerophontes like this.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 6:03 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by krabbenkopf
I could subscribe to ALL Signature having a German account - did not need any ID or CPF number and could pay with my German Amex. There is even an english website: All Signature (accor.com)
Did you get a discount if paying yearly as mentioned in a post above? I suppose the transaction is categorised as a Hotel?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.