Search

Pullman Melbourne on Swanston

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2019, 7:16 pm
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Pullman Melbourne on Swanston

The Grand Mecure has been rebranded to a Pullman, it has a lounge and an opening offer for A+ members:

Located in the heart of Melbourne, Pullman Melbourne on Swanston is the first choice for guests seeking an authentic Melbourne experience and leading-edge design. With easy access to the best Melbourne has to offer, with close proximity to the shopping & fashion, arts & culture, restaurants & laneways.

Uncover the uniqueness of spaces throughout the hotel, sparking curiosity at every turn. Entering through an intriguing laneway that opens onto a majestic lobby. Indulging in Eva’s restaurant & bar all-day dining and making the most of the breathtaking views of Melbourne whilst relaxing in the Club Lounge located on level 15.

The generous-sized guests room feature include hair straighteners, make-up & shaving illuminated mirrors and BOSE wireless speakers to provide an elevated guest experience.

The launch of Pullman Melbourne on Swanston heralds the rebirth of a local landmark and the arrival of an elevated hotel experience.

To celebrate we have an exclusive offer for our Accor Plus members, priced from $210 per night in a Superior Room.

Package Inclusions:
  • Room located on a high floor
  • Valet car parking
  • One cocktail for each guest served in Eva’s Restaurant and Bar
  • Late check out of 2pm on day of departure
Available for stays from 10 November 2019 to 29 February 2020.

Book the Accor Plus Exclusive Offer package today!

Price From $252 per night

Booking Period October 1 - 29 February 2020

Stay PeriodFrom 10 November 2019 to 29 February 2020
Old Oct 4, 2019, 3:38 am

Confusingly if you book ahead it still refers to the old name and not the Pullman. I called to verify but bookings for this promotion are in the newly refurbished Pullman but they said for branding purposes they can't market as that yet or something.

Melbourne Accor hotel options are already very good I think but another Pullman won't hurt to slot in between the Novotel(s) and the Sofitel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.