Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current promo point offers

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2019, 4:15 pm

Programs: AccorAll - Diamond Qantas - Platinum
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
When I go to register as an AccorPlus Platinum I get : Unfortunately your status does not qualify you for this offer

Accor never makes things easy
Same same.... plat, unable to register
Old Aug 18, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.

I am silver- Didnt get a email about this. Clicked on this link. Logged in, registered and got '

Congratulations You are registered to this offer!

Thanks

Btw: Topcashback just raised the cashback to 15.75% for part of the chain! Anyone any insight why it's so high with them compared to Marriot (5-7) and hilton (4)? Seems a bit extreme.

Last edited by itisme; Aug 18, 2019 at 7:03 pm
Old Aug 18, 2019, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by itisme

Btw: Topcashback just raised the cashback to 15.75% for part of the chain! Anyone any insight why it's so high with them compared to Marriot (5-7) and hilton (4)? Seems a bit extreme.
That is Topcashback UK, which frequently has 15% for Sofitel/Pullman/Sebel, 12% for Mercure/Novotel and 6.75% for Ibis type brands. The bits after the decimal point now being offered are new but mine in 15.15% not 15.75% , I assume you have some VIP TCB membership. Accor transactions usually track correctly but the last two Mercure reservations I did yesterday when the offer of 12% was listed only tracked at the standard 8% they normally offer.
The other issue with Accor and TCB UK is that you can only withdraw to a UK bank account, not Paypal, gift cards, etc.
Still the cashback is usually much superior to that offered on the US site which sits at 6% with infrequent minor increases
Old Aug 19, 2019, 3:36 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
That is Topcashback UK, which frequently has 15% for Sofitel/Pullman/Sebel, 12% for Mercure/Novotel and 6.75% for Ibis type brands. The bits after the decimal point now being offered are new but mine in 15.15% not 15.75% , I assume you have some VIP TCB membership. Accor transactions usually track correctly but the last two Mercure reservations I did yesterday when the offer of 12% was listed only tracked at the standard 8% they normally offer.
The other issue with Accor and TCB UK is that you can only withdraw to a UK bank account, not Paypal, gift cards, etc.
Still the cashback is usually much superior to that offered on the US site which sits at 6% with infrequent minor increases
I have just checked Topcashback UK and this is what I get, which is the highest I have seen

Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Sebel Completed Booking 15.75%
Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter and Adagio Completed Bookings 12.6%
Ibis Hotels, Ibis Styles and Adagio Access Completed Booking 7.08%
Formule 1 and Ibis Budget Completed Booking 3.15%
Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Swisstel Hotels & Resorts 3.15%
Old Aug 20, 2019, 4:33 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by europeflyer
In my case, they don’t even respect the terms and conditions for things that are clear. The T&Cs have the standard language that consecutive stays at the same hotel count as a single stay. I booked a hotel in Germany for 3 nights 6-9 July and then extended the stay with another 3-night booking 9-12 July (all booked within the offer window). Now I only received triple points for part of the total, because the hotel posted the points in two instalments. I complain to customer service, and they reply that I don‘t get triple points for 9-12 July because „you have already benefited from the bonus points for your stay at the same hotel from the 06th until the 09thof July 2019“

Seriously, you couldn’t make up the dreadful customer „service“. I now sent another sternly worded email to customer service. I‘ll probably have to get Amy involved to get the triple points for the full stay in July.

Oh, and contrary to nrouxel, I only got double points for a single stay (the first eligible) in April/May/June and now triple points for part of a single stay in July; nothing for the remaining stays.
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
@europeflyer, I would advise you to contact the hotel directly.
I wonder whether this is waiting also for me. I've two rooms booked for the same stay under my account but on separate bookings. I've a feeling I'll receive points for one room only.
This is exactly what happened. I didn’t receive the early booker’s 4 x bonus points for the second room but for one room only.
@europeflyer, did you contact the hotel?
Old Aug 20, 2019, 5:22 am

@europeflyer, did you contact the hotel?
I sent a PM to Amy here on Flyertalk, who credited the missing bonus points. In my experience this is the only sure way of getting things resolved.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 5:52 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by europeflyer

I sent a PM to Amy here on Flyertalk, who credited the missing bonus points. In my experience this is the only sure way of getting things resolved.
Good to know. Thanks for reporting back.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 2:20 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Double points offer for up to three stays (August 12 – December 30)

https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/p...ints.en.shtml#
  1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Almost Inactive and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it. New members can benefit from this offer by joining Le Club AccorHotels during the booking process.
  2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 11/08/2019 and 30/08/2019 by clicking on the 'Register Now' button and following the instructions.
  3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 11/08/2019 and 31/12/2019 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 11/08/2019 and 30/08/2019.
  4. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members living in the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands to DOUBLE Rewards points for a stay of at least one (1) night.
  5. Stays can be worldwide however must be in a participating hotel in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
  6. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
  7. This offer is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels properties.
  8. This offer can be used a maximum of three times (3) per member during its validity period.
  9. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night to benefit from the bonus Rewards points. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once for this offer.
  10. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
  11. To be eligible for the double Rewards points, stays must be booked via one of the following channels; directly via AccorHotels (the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels call centre) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as Expedia.com, Booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
  12. Members must provide their Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when making a reservation, and present their card at the hotel reception desk on check-in.
  13. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
  14. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
    If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (allowing the member to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member’s account.
  15. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
  16. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
  17. Please specify the reference 011146 in any communications with AccorHotels call centres or customer care services related to this offer.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 5:55 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
thanks for this, did you receive an email alerting you to the promotion? I didn't and have already missed out on 5 nights worth of double points stays becuase we are 10 days or so into the promotion! Or was it a case of hunting it down on various offers pages?
Old Aug 22, 2019, 6:24 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
thanks for this, did you receive an email alerting you to the promotion? I didn't and have already missed out on 5 nights worth of double points stays becuase we are 10 days or so into the promotion! Or was it a case of hunting it down on various offers pages?
I did not received any mail neither...

Last edited by nrouxel; Aug 22, 2019 at 6:36 am
Old Aug 22, 2019, 7:33 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I got the 4x mail for resorts in APAC but not the 2x.
First time I read about the 2x was on loyaltylobby.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 8:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

thanks guys looks like I need to monitor loyalty lobby too then ^
Old Aug 22, 2019, 9:52 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by nrouxel
https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/p...ints.en.shtml#
  1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Almost Inactive and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it. New members can benefit from this offer by joining Le Club AccorHotels during the booking process.
  2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 11/08/2019 and 30/08/2019 by clicking on the 'Register Now' button and following the instructions.
  3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 11/08/2019 and 31/12/2019 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 11/08/2019 and 30/08/2019.
  4. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members living in the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands to DOUBLE Rewards points for a stay of at least one (1) night.
  5. Stays can be worldwide however must be in a participating hotel in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme.
  6. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
  7. This offer is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels properties.
  8. This offer can be used a maximum of three times (3) per member during its validity period.
  9. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night to benefit from the bonus Rewards points. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once for this offer.
  10. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
  11. To be eligible for the double Rewards points, stays must be booked via one of the following channels; directly via AccorHotels (the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels call centre) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as Expedia.com, Booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
  12. Members must provide their Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when making a reservation, and present their card at the hotel reception desk on check-in.
  13. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
  14. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
    If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (allowing the member to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member’s account.
  15. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
  16. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
  17. Please specify the reference 011146 in any communications with AccorHotels call centres or customer care services related to this offer.
i’ve been allowed to register at this promo even if from Italy

of course, not sure if it will work
Old Aug 22, 2019, 1:19 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Dav77

i’ve been allowed to register at this promo even if from Italy

of course, not sure if it will work
sometimes accors incompetence works in our favour, I’ve had a few bonus points offers credited when I shouldn’t have I.e. using points and cash usually is a strict no no, maybe you’ll get lucky 😉
Old Aug 23, 2019, 3:09 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin

sometimes accors incompetence works in our favour, I’ve had a few bonus points offers credited when I shouldn’t have I.e. using points and cash usually is a strict no no, maybe you’ll get lucky 😉
often, more than sometimes 😃

i normally register for any promo, even ones for airplane miles and I got points x4 instead miles ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.