FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Current promo point offers
View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2019, 4:33 am
wkndtraveler

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by europeflyer
In my case, they don’t even respect the terms and conditions for things that are clear. The T&Cs have the standard language that consecutive stays at the same hotel count as a single stay. I booked a hotel in Germany for 3 nights 6-9 July and then extended the stay with another 3-night booking 9-12 July (all booked within the offer window). Now I only received triple points for part of the total, because the hotel posted the points in two instalments. I complain to customer service, and they reply that I don‘t get triple points for 9-12 July because „you have already benefited from the bonus points for your stay at the same hotel from the 06th until the 09thof July 2019“

Seriously, you couldn’t make up the dreadful customer „service“. I now sent another sternly worded email to customer service. I‘ll probably have to get Amy involved to get the triple points for the full stay in July.

Oh, and contrary to nrouxel, I only got double points for a single stay (the first eligible) in April/May/June and now triple points for part of a single stay in July; nothing for the remaining stays.
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
@europeflyer, I would advise you to contact the hotel directly.
I wonder whether this is waiting also for me. I've two rooms booked for the same stay under my account but on separate bookings. I've a feeling I'll receive points for one room only.
This is exactly what happened. I didn’t receive the early booker’s 4 x bonus points for the second room but for one room only.
@europeflyer, did you contact the hotel?