Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current promo point offers

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2019, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I thought there was a new promotion at Marriott, called Unlock More. What's annoying about it is that it takes effect from the second stay. You can register here:

https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/pro...promotion=FA19

As for IHG, in the last weeks I have managed to get sorted out with missing points and have found the call center quite nice and helpful. As for Accor, they just don't rock my boat, never have. Truth is, I don't like many of the hotels at lower levels (such as ibis or Mercure, the latter of which I detest). But Accor does have quite an interesting tie-up with Air France Flying Blue at the moment. Every time I take an AF KL flight I get Accor points, so I never have to worry about points expiry now. Equally, if I stay with Accor I get some Flying Blue miles.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 3:43 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
I thought there was a new promotion at Marriott, called Unlock More. What's annoying about it is that it takes effect from the second stay. You can register here:

https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/pro...promotion=FA19

As for IHG, in the last weeks I have managed to get sorted out with missing points and have found the call center quite nice and helpful. As for Accor, they just don't rock my boat, never have. Truth is, I don't like many of the hotels at lower levels (such as ibis or Mercure, the latter of which I detest). But Accor does have quite an interesting tie-up with Air France Flying Blue at the moment. Every time I take an AF KL flight I get Accor points, so I never have to worry about points expiry now. Equally, if I stay with Accor I get some Flying Blue miles.
yes, I know about Marriott one ...even if it’s very poor.

I meant about general feeling on all the chains ... sometimes one is worst than the other ones, that are worst than the first one ...
Old Oct 18, 2019, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, indeed. We need to wait for a major downturn in the economy!
Old Nov 2, 2019, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just to feed back, when I went to book the Mercure Bridgwater in the UK there was a text on the button for flexible rates saying that this booking would yield 300 bonus points. The points posted instantly after my stay, within 24 hours. Mercure Bridgwater is a nice hotel and my best Mercure stay to date (only negative, the windows don't open).
Old Dec 4, 2019, 1:54 pm

Question regarding the current APAC X3 Hotel Direct Exclusive Points Offer (until end of December)

Are APAC people who registered for this offer during the booking window receiving the X3 Points for multiple Stays during the designated Stay period, or is this only applicable to only one Stay (our first Stay) ? (assuming not overlapping with other offers)

I thought I would check here first.

I received the Points normally for my first Stay but did not receive them for my second Stay (which happened to be a back to back Stay).

When I only received the normal Points for the second Stay I went back to the T&Cs and got the impression that the bonus Points for this particular Promotion are only available for one Stay (not multiple Stays).

But I have just heard of at least one other person who has received the Bonus Points for multiple Stays, and it was suggested to me that the back to back booking blocked the issuance of Bonus Points for the second Stay.

I will call during APAC business hours but am just wondering if anyone here has definitely received Bonus Points for multiple Stays for this particular offer ??

Edit: I just posted the same question to another forum which seems to have a lot of APAC people. If I get a definitive answer there then I will post the answer here.

Further Edit: Received a response that multiple Stays are eligible and that it is the back to back nature of the booking which blocked the posting. Will call the AccorPlus office during business hours here to rectify this issue.

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Dec 4, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Old Jan 14, 2020, 8:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Merry january in southern europe

Book between January 16th and and 31st
your stays until April 30th 2020 and double your Rewards points !
And if you book during the first 3 days, between January 13th and 15th 2020, you will even earn Rewards points x3 !​

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...5203b80a180511

Valid for stays in :
-France
-Andorra
-Monaco
-French Guyana
-Saint-Martin (French Part)
-Reunion
-Portugal
-Spain
-Italy
-Greece
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:28 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
I just attempted to register for this promo and received the following message on the registration page:

Unfortunately your status does not qualify you for this offer.

Anyone else having problems registering?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by xichang08
I just attempted to register for this promo and received the following message on the registration page:

Unfortunately your status does not qualify you for this offer.

Anyone else having problems registering?
same for me
Old Jan 14, 2020, 4:46 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Worked for me, although no plans in that Geo at the moment.

Nh hotels sent me a 50€ voucher to use against a hotel in BCN so did. But I am now registered so will plan accordingly for trip back. My locality is UK for Accor.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:21 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
No problem registering.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Goldorak
same for me
This morning it worked.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 9:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Stay at mövenpick and earn a bonus of 1,500 rewards points

Discover Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts in the Middle East & Africa and earn 1,500 Rewards points for each stay!

This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [25/01/2020] to [31/03/2020] in one of the participating Movenpick hotels in [Middle East and Africa: BAHRAIN, EGYPT, GHANA, JORDAN, KENYA, KUWAIT, LEBANON, MOROCCO, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, TUNISIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES], and booked between [25/01/2020], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [03/02/2020].

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...f008b0a18050c#
Old Jan 17, 2020, 5:54 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
I registered for Merry January, but could not for the Moevenpick offer...
Old Jan 17, 2020, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by JTCz
I registered for Merry January, but could not for the Moevenpick offer...
With Accor there could be a million different explanations but...………………..

1. General ALL - Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [Movenpick] offer and you must be a member of ALL - Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between [25/01/2020], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [03/02/2020]) prior to their stay by clicking on th/e "Log in" button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made /fter successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 12:37 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Thanks for pointing that out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.