Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2023, 10:31 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Diamond, BA Gold, QR Plat
Still down…unbelievable
ricardojrsousa likes this.
Old May 9, 2023, 10:54 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by CanaryWharf
Still down…unbelievable
This is Accor we're talking about. I find it totally believable.
Old May 9, 2023, 10:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by gioannis13
Me too in Greece, both from App and site !
it's actually the same site and app for everyone with language versions, so when it's down, it's down for everyone
Old May 9, 2023, 11:20 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I just got a push notification on phone and watch about an upcoming Accor sale, which encourages folks to go book now at a web site you can’t log into.

Ah, the ´quirky’ nature of Accor.
BinSabai and hotel_user like this.
Old May 15, 2023, 4:26 pm

So, they fixed that glitch last week and I was able to book normally for 4 or 5 days.
Now this week's special is I can only get search results for searches for stays in the USA. If I try search for properties in Australia, Asia, Africa, South America, Canada or Mexico I keep getting:

Oops!

Sorry, we cannot answer to your request due to a technical issue.
Would you like to try a new search?

I don't know if this glitch is targeted for me or if others can avail themselves of the same special.

Thanks Accor -I'll put on my water wings and swim across the Pacific for any hotel stays!
ajamieson likes this.
Old May 20, 2023, 9:09 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Does anyone can sign in to their account from raffles.com?

I keep getting an error occured error.

And if I try book from ALL web or app, the rate I want is not available
Old May 20, 2023, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by kaizen7
Does anyone can sign in to their account from raffles.com?

I keep getting an error occured error.

And if I try book from ALL web or app, the rate I want is not available
I've been unable to log in on Raffles or Fairmont websites for at least a year. Funny, it works with my wife's account. But, I've still been able to book. I just book as a guest, but add my member number on the booking screen. Then, after the booking is completed, I always have to call and have them take the member discount off.

I've just come to accept complete and utter incompetence from Accor IT as an ongoing state.
hotel_user likes this.
Old May 20, 2023, 9:55 am
Suspended

Guys you should be used to it now, IT is working with a rat running in a wheel and during bank holidays in France rats are heading to the beach till Monday 😉
Beckett66 likes this.
Old May 20, 2023, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by macaron95
Guys you should be used to it now, IT is working with a rat running in a wheel and during bank holidays in France rats are heading to the beach till Monday 😉
I think that wheel rusted and fell off years ago. It's not just bank holidays it's broken. Accor IT is broken 24/7, 365 days a year.

This is extra frustrating to me, because I work as the Chief Information Officer for a multinational organization (thankfully, in the CPG space and not hospitality), and I just can't comprehend how Accor can exist like this. Neither I, nor anyone on any of my IT, BI, ERP, Cybersecurity or other teams, would keep their jobs if we demonstrated even a fraction of the incompetence that Accor has on full display for all to see. And if this is just the public-facing IT problems that we see, I can only imagine what IT mess they must be suffering with internally.
Old May 20, 2023, 10:59 am
Suspended

Other IT tools internally are working great. Teams like BI have tremendous resources, but when it comes to the website it has always been a mystery to me.
Old May 21, 2023, 1:26 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I've been unable to log in on Raffles or Fairmont websites for at least a year. Funny, it works with my wife's account. But, I've still been able to book. I just book as a guest, but add my member number on the booking screen. Then, after the booking is completed, I always have to call and have them take the member discount off.

I've just come to accept complete and utter incompetence from Accor IT as an ongoing state.
Got the error since many years ago for me.

Oh well, I guess I need to call the hotel about the reservation.
Old May 21, 2023, 1:28 am

I think that wheel rusted and fell off years ago. It's not just bank holidays it's broken. Accor IT is broken 24/7, 365 days a year.

This is extra frustrating to me, because I work as the Chief Information Officer for a multinational organization (thankfully, in the CPG space and not hospitality), and I just can't comprehend how Accor can exist like this. Neither I, nor anyone on any of my IT, BI, ERP, Cybersecurity or other teams, would keep their jobs if we demonstrated even a fraction of the incompetence that Accor has on full display for all to see. And if this is just the public-facing IT problems that we see, I can only imagine what IT mess they must be suffering with internally.
I guess the IT team lose their job and no one replace them
Thats why no improvement made for the last few years
Old May 28, 2023, 2:14 pm

For the past 2 weeks or so, every Accor promo e-mail I've had, has been in Portuguese. Not sure why. No changes in my profile, and my language preference on my account still shows English. I'm sure it's not a good promo anyway, since they rarely ever are.
BinSabai and SkyteamEP like this.
Old May 28, 2023, 2:37 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
The exact same thing is happening to me.
Old May 29, 2023, 2:49 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
For the past 2 weeks or so, every Accor promo e-mail I've had, has been in Portuguese. Not sure why. No changes in my profile, and my language preference on my account still shows English. I'm sure it's not a good promo anyway, since they rarely ever are.
mine are in french for many months....i am very thankful to Accor to try to improve my rusty french
starflyergold likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.