Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2022, 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by lkrt
I cannot find the contact form anywhere, searched the entire "Support" area... Where is it?!
Contact (accor.com)
Don't get too excited though - a message sent 10 days ago and a follow-up 4 days ago about missing stays for this Diamond Member have not been answered
lkrt likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 5:49 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Contact (accor.com)
Don't get too excited though - a message sent 10 days ago and a follow-up 4 days ago about missing stays for this Diamond Member have not been answered
Thank you so much! And yes, never had any high expectations with Accor – luckily I believe this is only the second time I’ve had to retroclaim any points.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 9:37 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Is the room 55m2 or 48m2?

And I'm again getting the bug where the website displays an error page when I say that I'd like to use my SNUs.
gioannis13 likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 2:08 am

Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
Is the room 55m2 or 48m2?
The bed is 55m2 and the room is 48m2 😐
Old Aug 27, 2022, 5:30 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Getting increasingly annoyed at promo emails being sent in the wrong language. For the umpteenth time I re-selected English but I still get promo emails in Dutch. ALL account emails are all correct in English.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 10:07 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Getting increasingly annoyed at promo emails being sent in the wrong language. For the umpteenth time I re-selected English but I still get promo emails in Dutch. ALL account emails are all correct in English.
indeed...still french for me; at least I understand that language...
Old Aug 31, 2022, 7:58 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Silver, Hilton Diamond
Went back a few pages on this thread and this doesn’t seem to be reported…

My bookings in the App show wrong dates.
For example, in the booking page/section/tab, I see the correct checkin and checkout date, but when I go into the booking itself (see more), it show my checkin and check out both a day early.

I know the hotel has the right info, but this could be confusing to some. This issues applies to both booking I have coming up next month.

i tried to report this to Accor, but there’s no specific place to report issues with the app to the developer.
Old Aug 31, 2022, 8:35 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
Recent promotion to boost points earned if you select automatic conversion to Club Eurostar.

Except, the website doesn't let you select automatic conversion unless you already have the minimum 4,000 points which is the automatic conversion threshold. So you have to wait and manually select automatic, I guess. And then you wouldn't get bonus points until you'd topped 4,000.

I did report this to ALL who responded with some jibberish about how to use the website. I send that back and got a "sorry if our response was unclear" followed by a cut and paste of the previous response. Having given this promotion more time and thought than anyone involved in its creation or execution, I chose to move on
starflyergold likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2022, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by wysiwyg
Went back a few pages on this thread and this doesn’t seem to be reported…

My bookings in the App show wrong dates.
For example, in the booking page/section/tab, I see the correct checkin and checkout date, but when I go into the booking itself (see more), it show my checkin and check out both a day early.

I know the hotel has the right info, but this could be confusing to some. This issues applies to both booking I have coming up next month.

i tried to report this to Accor, but there’s no specific place to report issues with the app to the developer.
is your booking in a country in a different time zone than the one you're in? I have on my phones several apps that are unable to cope with time difference when you're in a time zone far away from your home country.
It's a very annoying glitch of many apps and you need to be very careful when you book hotels/flights from another country than Home.
Old Sep 1, 2022, 5:02 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Silver, Hilton Diamond
Yes, I reside in Canada and the booking is in France. So 6 hrs ahead. Time zone issue was what I initially thought of, but this is really poor design, especially for a travel app. It should take the destination time/day, not based on the device (or at least use UTC to make the calculation). I’ve never seen this before in any other travel app.

I’ll try to adjust the country time setting setting to see if it helps.
Old Sep 1, 2022, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by wysiwyg
Yes, I reside in Canada and the booking is in France. So 6 hrs ahead. Time zone issue was what I initially thought of, but this is really poor design, especially for a travel app. It should take the destination time/day, not based on the device (or at least use UTC to make the calculation). I’ve never seen this before in any other travel app.

I’ll try to adjust the country time setting setting to see if it helps.
indeed very poor, but unfortunately very common design for airlines, airports and hotel apps…
Old Sep 23, 2022, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Site seems to be a bit unstable tonight. While logged-in to account, and while the rates are correctly displayed taking into account the member discount, at the next step, you have a pop up window asking you to become a member to benefit from the member rate, or continue with the non-member (non-discounted) rate. At the next step, there is a box ticked saying "I want to become a member" while all my personal info were correctly pulled out from my profile and displayed on the screen..
Overall, at the end, the booking looks fine and appears under my "regular" account, but the whole thing didn't give me confidence that it would not create another account under my name.
gioannis13 likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2022, 4:35 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
I had another two stays not post. *sigh* And then when I go to the website to request the missing points, it just keep asking me to log in, even though I'm already logged in.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 12:59 pm
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Minor in the grand scheme of things, but I received this amazing offer in my inbox this morning:
Old Nov 7, 2022, 2:22 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I was about to mention the Lorem ipsum placeholder text e-mail myself. Shouldn’t those e-mails go through like five different proofreaders before they go out?
BinSabai likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.