Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 4:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Updates on the Pullman KL?

Thinking of 3 days here in a corner room (seem large) with breakfast or an executive room high floor with breakfast.

Some of the event reviews are mixed generally. Anyone able to offer some insight on how this hotel now? Other choices better?
Old Mar 12, 2023, 9:54 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Pullman KL downtown location is fantastic. Across the street from the Pavillion mall and great shopping. There is even a food truck park across the street from the hotel. Executive floor is very nice too.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Pullman KL downtown location is fantastic. Across the street from the Pavillion mall and great shopping. There is even a food truck park across the street from the hotel. Executive floor is very nice too.
Yes certainly thinking of this one. Also quite fancy the Intercontinental. Worth comparing?
Old Mar 13, 2023, 4:04 am

Programs: BA Silver, SQ Gold, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Diamond Amb, ALL Plus Plat
The location at Pullman is good, elite recognition is not. While not as central, Sofitel is a much much more luxurious ALL option in KL.
If rates are similar (and no lounge access is expected), IC is definitely better than Pullman.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 3:19 am

Decided on Pullman exec room with club access for 3 nights and X2 nights at 4 seasons china town!
Old Mar 21, 2023, 6:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Originally Posted by TheIcon
The location at Pullman is good, elite recognition is not. While not as central, Sofitel is a much much more luxurious ALL option in KL.
If rates are similar (and no lounge access is expected), IC is definitely better than Pullman.
How is it not? Care to expand?

I was treated royally there, and the management continues to be the same. Reports on FB seem to confirm they are quite generous to ALL elite-tier members.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by JTCz

I was treated royally there, and the management continues to be the same. Reports on FB seem to confirm they are quite generous to ALL elite-tier members.
As a Platinum member, they treated me really well. Also treated really well at the Sofitel too.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 12:43 am

Programs: Life
IME Pullman KL has the best elite treatment of all the Accor properties in the city, Sofitel was excellent pre2020!
Old Mar 29, 2023, 3:41 am

Programs: BA Silver, SQ Gold, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Diamond Amb, ALL Plus Plat
Originally Posted by JTCz

My experience in March 2022 as ALL Platinum (not Accor Plus Platinum yet) was as follows:
1. Longest wait for check-in to any hotel in KL ever (15-20 mins). No elite line
2. After the wait, no elite recognition or apology for the long wait. I asked what the lounge replacement option (during lockdown) was, and was advised to have a welcome drink on the mezzanine floor. The drink was a small glass of very well-chilled red wine. During the lockdown, Sofitel had 2 hours of free flow at the downstairs bar as a lounge replacement.
3. I got exactly the same Deluxe room as booked, ie no upgrade whatsoever. At that time, in March 2022, the hotel probably did not have very high occupancy.

The positives were the location and that the check-out in the morning was much faster than check-in. Breakfast was very meh by KL standards.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by nivsy
Decided on Pullman exec room with club access for 3 nights and X2 nights at 4 seasons china town!
(While this has nothing to do with Accor hotels in KL, however...)
If you mean Four Points in Chinatown, I think it is an excellent choice.
The rooms are a bit spartan, although some have amazing views.
But the staff are trying very hard to make you feel welcome. Never felt less than royally treated over my 10 or so staycations since they opened.
With status, you even get drink vouchers for their popular bar, which is above the Four Points brand standard.
nivsy likes this.

Last edited by TheIcon; Mar 29, 2023 at 3:56 am Reason: Added ALL context
Old Mar 29, 2023, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by TheIcon
(While this has nothing to do with Accor hotels in KL, however...)
If you mean Four Points in Chinatown, I think it is an excellent choice.
The rooms are a bit spartan, although some have amazing views.
But the staff are trying very hard to make you feel welcome. Never felt less than royally treated over my 10 or so staycations since they opened.
With status, you even get drink vouchers for their popular bar, which is above the Four Points brand standard.
Thanks. Yes that is the hotel I have chosen. Thanks for your feedback. At least I will be able to compare the two (Four Points and Pullman). 🤭
Old Oct 6, 2023, 8:00 am

Any updates on Pullman?
Old Oct 6, 2023, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by tboons
Any updates on Pullman?
I was there for a few nights in August. Still solid. Great benefits extended to Platinum members. Super location.
tboons likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 9:35 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Here at the moment as Platinum. Great service and no check in que taken straight to lounge.
Upgraded - well OH happy as got smokers room in residances.
Breakfast a bit of a bun fight - but lounge nice ( and so is the other resturant in the residance building )
Evening nibbles bit hit and miss for me as not a great lover of fish or Asian delacasies - afternoon snax great though
( you get three items of washing per day as well )
Great value for price due to location and service
Will add picys later
kevino likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.