Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor Plus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2018, 5:14 am

Hi all, I used to have a 2015 dated .pdf of all the Accor restaurants and which meal times and locales they allowed the A+ card to be used but now getting severely out of date. I contacted customer service to get an update but they said 'call the hotel' I find this painful particularly when planning in advance. Anybody have a definitive list aside from using the A+ app ..the website is hit or miss for me in that sometimes I can easily see which dining sessions are offered.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 1:02 am

Programs: UA PG 1MM - AccorPlus Platinum
Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman
Hi all, I used to have a 2015 dated .pdf of all the Accor restaurants and which meal times and locales they allowed the A+ card to be used but now getting severely out of date. I contacted customer service to get an update but they said 'call the hotel' I find this painful particularly when planning in advance. Anybody have a definitive list aside from using the A+ app ..the website is hit or miss for me in that sometimes I can easily see which dining sessions are offered.
Here is a link to the 2015 doc: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rs98h36mie...02015.pdf?dl=0

If anyone has a more recent version please share it
Old Jul 30, 2018, 5:12 am

Programs: Marriott/SPG Gold, Krisflyer Gold, HHonors Gold
How long does it take for the Stayplus benefit to kick in after you join Accor+? My Accor + account was set-up last week (obtained as part of my credit card) but when I go to book it says I have no Stayplus benfit to use?

Cheers
Old Jul 30, 2018, 8:51 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by robbo135
How long does it take for the Stayplus benefit to kick in after you join Accor+? My Accor + account was set-up last week (obtained as part of my credit card) but when I go to book it says I have no Stayplus benfit to use?

Cheers
Within a couple of HOURS. I suggest chasing up.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 7:49 am

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by robbo135

Cheers
Phone them; then your stayplus benefit would kick in right away.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by ququin2
Just renew my membership in Indonesia, being told for new member the rates increase to IDR 3.2 million. for old member still the same IDR 2.5 million.
Anyone knows the membership package for accor plus in indo and the price?

Any email for me for contact?
Old Aug 24, 2018, 3:31 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
I heard the new Singapore price is $478 with 2 free stayplus. Lucky for people in Indonesia.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 3:09 am

Programs: All Diamond
Just got my renewal here in Australia ..... $349 an increase of $20 since last year !!
Old Aug 26, 2018, 4:35 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by sycokid
Just got my renewal here in Australia ..... $349 an increase of $20 since last year !!
lucky you. I think Singapore price increased by $80!
Old Aug 26, 2018, 8:15 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
lucky you. I think Singapore price increased by $80!
If you consider that the main benefit is the dining benefit, it makes sense. With the FRHI acquisition, there are now 4 additional properties in Singapore to dine at.

In Australia there is only the swissotel in Sydney.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
If you consider that the main benefit is the dining benefit, it makes sense. With the FRHI acquisition, there are now 4 additional properties in Singapore to dine at.

In Australia there is only the swissotel in Sydney.
More probably when Raffles hotel opens up. It is still worth it in my opinion for the red hot room deals and also if you make use of the "free nights stay" properly.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 2:56 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
I heard the new Singapore price is $478 with 2 free stayplus. Lucky for people in Indonesia.
$478? Wow crazy. May be I just terminate my 14 years membership. If I want I may rejoin from Indonesia.

gilbertaue, you have any contact of Aplus people with authority? I think this program is ridiculous. I cannot see any avail on Aplus beyond October. Are they encouraging people not renewing?
Old Aug 27, 2018, 3:35 am

Originally Posted by lingua101
$478? Wow crazy. May be I just terminate my 14 years membership. If I want I may rejoin from Indonesia.

gilbertaue, you have any contact of Aplus people with authority? I think this program is ridiculous. I cannot see any avail on Aplus beyond October. Are they encouraging people not renewing?
If you have an Indonesia address, I think by all means, join from there as it is much cheaper.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
I think Indonesian A+ members get only 1 Stay+ night for their membership, that's what my friend said & he redeemed it at Novotel Stevens Road 2 mths ago when he came to visit
Anyhow, if A+ isn't working out for you, just move on to another program ...
I find Hilton Gold benefits to be pretty good & they have ongoing status matches + VISA fast track promotions
Old Aug 30, 2018, 11:35 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

As I have moved to Malaysia, I renewed here recently as MYR580. It comes with 1 stay+
I was given the option to have another FULL membership (for spouse) with an additional stay+ for an extra MYR280.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.