Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 12, 2017, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Past sales dates:

October 2015: For stays November 2015 to April 2016 (Super Sale)
June 13 – 24 2016: For Stays July 8 – October 30, 2016 (Super Sale)
October 10 - 21 2016: (Super Sale)
Nov 11-13: (Festival sale)
Jan 10 to 19 2017: (Private Sale)
Feb 20-26 2017: (Asia Private Sale)
May-29 to 9-June 2017: (Super sale 30% + bfast): stays 7 July - 30 November 2017
5 to 14 Sep 2017: (Private sale up to 40%): stay 24th Sep 2017 to 30th Apr 2018
13-23 Nov 2017 : Asia private sale up to 30% off
14-23 Nov 2017: (Private Sale): stays from 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2018
16-25 Jan 2018: (Private Sale)
Apr 24 to May 3, 2018: Private Sale (up to 40% off) https://www.accorhotels.com/promotio...index.en.shtml
Print Wikipost

Next big/private sales

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:20 pm

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
can you guys help to verify whether this is accorplus issue, i found that if i login with my account, some hotel room types are hidden from me.

Search Sydney Australia, Pullman Hyde Park, 23-25 november

login normal leclub account,i can see 10 room types available

login accorplus account, i can only see 7 room types available (3 types of superior room missing, cheapest room to be Deluxe at AUD 550.80)

then if i logout, and search by putting in my accorplus membership number, then i can see total 10 room types, cheapest room is superior room AUD 502.80)
I have similar issues booking other hotels too. Try booking it on a individual night basis instead of 23-25, search for 23, 24 and 25 Nov individually. You might be able to see all the room types then.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:58 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
the stupid thing, if I login using Aplus, and book after my current year membership expire which is 31-Oct, they still showing me only Aplus member rate.

what happen if I need to book stay in Nov? will they honor it as by then I may no longer Aplus member?
Old Oct 9, 2018, 12:20 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
I almost certain this is related to platinum status.

Trying My friend's Accor Plus silver, her account can see all room type

While my account and another Accor Plus platinum account only see 7 room types, those cheaper room were hidden!
hotel_user likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 3:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
I believe this is a well known "feature" or "benefit" of Platinum Status
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 3:53 am

Programs: Accor
Originally Posted by brenrox
Wow what a terrible website Accor have, so many bugs....has anyone been able to access this? I keep getting the log in / join screen...I log in and nothing happens and it wants me to log in again?
I have the same problem, I can not book hotels through the promotion site, Also last month it not allow me to book in Thailand.
Time to choose another hotelchain
Old Oct 9, 2018, 4:18 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by hotel_user
I believe this is a well known "feature" or "benefit" of Platinum Status
As someone who just hit Accor Plus platinum, how do I avoid getting ripped off too badly?
Old Oct 9, 2018, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
As someone who just hit Accor Plus platinum, how do I avoid getting ripped off too badly?
register 1 normal classic account, compare rate before booking.
Maelstrom likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 9:03 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by jiunsoh
register 1 normal classic account, compare rate before booking.
Thank you very much for your reply. Once I find a rate that is cheaper with the Classic Account than my A+ Platinum Account - how do I proceed?

I think that outside of the Asia Pacific, I would just book with the Classic Account, and then contact the hotel and get the membership number amended (please correct me if I'm wrong on this).
However, within the Asia Pacific, where Accor Plus members have the Member Rate, would I contact Accor Reservations or the hotel directly to make a reservation under the Accor Plus Members Rate, or am I just "out of luck" and need to book the Classic rate and then change the membership number (missing out on the Member Rate)?
Old Oct 9, 2018, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
Thank you very much for your reply. Once I find a rate that is cheaper with the Classic Account than my A+ Platinum Account - how do I proceed?

I think that outside of the Asia Pacific, I would just book with the Classic Account, and then contact the hotel and get the membership number amended (please correct me if I'm wrong on this).
However, within the Asia Pacific, where Accor Plus members have the Member Rate, would I contact Accor Reservations or the hotel directly to make a reservation under the Accor Plus Members Rate, or am I just "out of luck" and need to book the Classic rate and then change the membership number (missing out on the Member Rate)?

there was a case just few days ago, i saw a private sale rate 40% discount but unable to book using my a+ account, i called the hotel (mercure singapore bugis) directly and they did the reservation manually from their system.

speaking of changing membership number, i have no problem getting hotel to amend the membership number, tried several times and point posted correctly. but if you are not in hurry, better call a+ member service and get them sort out for you
Maelstrom likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Stay 3 pay 2

https://www.accorhotels.com/promotio...index.fr.shtml
Old Oct 10, 2018, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I just booked a stay for new year with this promo
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
So the next question is when stage 2 of the promotion will start. If you look at the map.
Greater China, Korea and Japan are coloured a type of purple. The area including India (South Asia) is coloured a slightly different purple.

I could not plan anything so far in advance for Australia February 2019. Hopefully we get a serving of extra rewards points offer I can use during that time. China I could definately book with this promotion when it comes for December.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:41 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by tris06
So the next question is when stage 2 of the promotion will start. If you look at the map.
Greater China, Korea and Japan are coloured a type of purple. The area including India (South Asia) is coloured a slightly different purple.

I could not plan anything so far in advance for Australia February 2019. Hopefully we get a serving of extra rewards points offer I can use during that time. China I could definately book with this promotion when it comes for December.
I am eagerly looking forward to the December round of China bookings. I'll have three weeks of travels to book, hopefully the stay dates will be within January!

Here's the link to the Accor Plus page, which @jiunsoh linked earlier in the thread: CLICK ME
Assuming the website is correct:

Round Two 13th November
Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia as well as India

Round Three 11th December
Greater China, (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) South Korea and Japan
Interestingly, Macao isn't listed for Greater China - is the Sofitel Ponte 16 not the Sofitel anymore?

Also, it is interesting to see that on the Offer page, they have a link stating "**Should you encounter any technical difficulties with registering for this offer, please click here" - maybe due to the problems with the last 6000 points offer?
Old Oct 30, 2018, 7:59 pm

Asia pacific 3 days sale (2nd stop)

Booking period: November 13-15, 2018

Destination: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia
discount: 40% (accorplus member gets 50%)
stay period: 27-nov-2018 till 30-april-2019

Destination: India
discount: 10% (accorplus member gets 20%)
stay period: 22-nov-2018 till 21-nov-2019

https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/p...-sale.en.shtml
Old Nov 11, 2018, 10:09 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
Asia pacific 3 days sale (2nd stop)
Booking period: November 13-15, 2018
Destination: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia

The terms and conditions were of no assistance, does anyone know which countries 'midnight' time zone counts as the start of 13th November?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.