Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 12, 2017, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Past sales dates:

October 2015: For stays November 2015 to April 2016 (Super Sale)
June 13 – 24 2016: For Stays July 8 – October 30, 2016 (Super Sale)
October 10 - 21 2016: (Super Sale)
Nov 11-13: (Festival sale)
Jan 10 to 19 2017: (Private Sale)
Feb 20-26 2017: (Asia Private Sale)
May-29 to 9-June 2017: (Super sale 30% + bfast): stays 7 July - 30 November 2017
5 to 14 Sep 2017: (Private sale up to 40%): stay 24th Sep 2017 to 30th Apr 2018
13-23 Nov 2017 : Asia private sale up to 30% off
14-23 Nov 2017: (Private Sale): stays from 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2018
16-25 Jan 2018: (Private Sale)
Apr 24 to May 3, 2018: Private Sale (up to 40% off) https://www.accorhotels.com/promotio...index.en.shtml
Print Wikipost

Next big/private sales

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2018, 4:19 pm

Programs: QFF, AAdvantage, All
Originally Posted by coolhead
Incorrect. There are other variables, suggest you go through the hotels meticulously. Some hotels do provide free breakfast.
Whether free breakfast or not is considered within the one variable of price. Also, more than one hotel is not what is being compared and is why I denoted it as a constant. In terms of clarifying my post and subsequently quashing yours, price comparison over differing dates, or even hotels which you've added here, which compares 2 variables (ie comparing apples to oranges as you suggested) is not what was recommended.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:05 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I am So annoyed. I Still get errors when Trying to get prices. I tried my laptop and desktop at work. Really need to book Sofitel new York and London heathrow.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
same for me, I am not able to book sofitel Gatwick
Old Apr 28, 2018, 12:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
What's the Fairmont.com promo code corresponding to the current Accor Private sale ?

thanks

EDIT: Answer to my own question: promo code is PJNY

Last edited by MasterGeek; Apr 28, 2018 at 6:35 pm
Old May 2, 2018, 3:54 am

Programs: Gold amb, krisflyer, Garuda, Accor Plus, MH Enrich
Hello,

i am trying to book a Novotel HK with the private sale rate, but after I submitted my payment it kept on saying either technical error or your choice is no longer available, even if I make another reservation the choice still appears

I book directly from my Accor advantage plus account

Anyone facing the same problem?

Thanks much
Old May 2, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by Durian234
Hello,

i am trying to book a Novotel HK with the private sale rate, but after I submitted my payment it kept on saying either technical error or your choice is no longer available, even if I make another reservation the choice still appears

I book directly from my Accor advantage plus account

Anyone facing the same problem?

Thanks much
You can try to make a reservation without login in into your account and then you can add the reservation to your account.
Old May 2, 2018, 9:01 am

i see that means I can not book the private sale for accorplus rate then

thanks for your help

for accor, if you dont want anyone to book under your private sale rates, why do you display the available LCAH and AAP rates then reject our bookings? freakin annoying
Old May 2, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Pretty Awesome sale this time round ^

Just booked Novotel HK (HKD 660) & IBIS HK for AUG.
Booked some great rates (at my regular hotel) in BKK for JUN. & SEP. as well, but not so much for MNL & TPE
Overall very satisfied with what I booked, & Accor (LCAH) might be seeing this Platinum member renewing for 2019

Let's wait & see then ..
Firsttime4me2 likes this.
Old May 2, 2018, 10:14 am

oh cool! lucky you

i still encounter problem. if I made the search then it will display all available rates incl
the private sale rates but then after I submitted my cc details it would say either technical error or your choice is no longer available
Old May 2, 2018, 11:19 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by Durian234
oh cool! lucky you

i still encounter problem. if I made the search then it will display all available rates incl
the private sale rates but then after I submitted my cc details it would say either technical error or your choice is no longer available
Maybe there is some problem with this particular hotel,
i remember once i had a similar problem with one hotel where i cant make a booking.

Call accor and let them try to make the reservation.
Old May 2, 2018, 9:08 pm

thanks for the tip

i changed my search to park lane, and i got the private sale price. the Novotel century kept on giving me technical error message, even if I book normal member discounted price which makes it the same price level as park lane executive room. so ofcos booked the executive room at park lane at 50% off.

Happy
Old May 7, 2018, 12:54 am

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
I did a quick private sale/post private sale calculation and clearly the "up to 40~50% off is a marketing trick.

The off is against the highest flexible rate available and they seem to pump it up during the private sale.

By comparing my best rates I booked during the sale and the best rate available the very next day after the sale end the conclusion is that the "40~50%" offer actually bought me a 5~10% discount on the lowest prepaid rate (not comparing with flex since private sale prices are prepaid) at the "cost" of not being able to redeem points.

So, all in all, I'll consider in the future if 5~10% discount vs. prepaying in cash (no point) is a good deal for me.

Julien
Old May 7, 2018, 2:32 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
At the ibis properties I checked, the sale prices were almost the same as the ibis business card prices with points enabled.
Old May 7, 2018, 1:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by generikz
The off is against the highest flexible rate available and they seem to pump it up during the private sale.
They don't pump up flex rate during the sale. The flex rate is weakly monotonically increasing (i.e., it doesn't fall, it either stays the same or goes up).
Old May 7, 2018, 5:33 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Based on this private sale the only hope for decent sales
Is the global super sale?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.