Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Review Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Review Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2023, 9:59 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
I had a repeat stay at the Pullman last month for a week, this time in one of the pool villas, as part of a longer stay in Thailand. Overall another very pleasant stay. It is good to see that the property remains very well maintained and service quality remains high. Having signed up in advance for Accor Plus made a lot of sense as this is one of the few hotels where you'll end up eating at the property rather then venturing out.

As I have reviewed the hotel and one of the villas before, here are just some selected images from the stay:

Welcome drink

They knew I like gin

Special breakfast treats for good customers

Food throughout was good though I think the Italian restaurant is somewhat overrated. Best to stick to the Thai food which was yummy.

Pool view

Happy hour

Villa

Welcome amenity

Departure amenity (nice touch)
EcotoneHR likes this.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Is the beach cleaner now ? When I stayed there years ago, it was a dump place. Not the hotel fault of course as this is a public beach.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 5:37 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Is the beach cleaner now ? When I stayed there years ago, it was a dump place. Not the hotel fault of course as this is a public beach.
The beach was spotless when I was there. The hotel regularly participates in clean up with the local community.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.