Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

How to get Accor to respond to missing stay credit requests?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

I submitted 2x separate missing stay credit requests to Accor several weeks ago using the contact form on their site (link here) and have yet to receive any response. As a sidenote I was pushed to use this form by their social media team after initially reaching out via Facebook.

Has anyone found a way to get stay crediting issues with Accor resolved in a timely fashion after the 7 day mark identified on their site passes - like faxing then calling exactly 20 minutes later? Or should I just be submitting the same online contact form request once a week until it gets routed to someone having a slow day?

I spend a lot on hotels and I've really been trying to give Accor a shot, but the amount of time spent resolving simple issues like this makes me a bit scared to include them as one of my primary programs. Hopefully I can get through the learning curve ^

Thanks for any help with this one!
Old Jun 30, 2015, 12:58 pm

Programs: QF Gold
I've got missing stays credited by emailing the hotel.
Use the email on the hotel contact details.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:10 pm
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Whenever I've used the online contact form to chase missing points an acknowledgement email has arrived back within 24rs quoting a case reference. Something similar to this:

Dear Mr .....

Thank you for contacting us.

Your message has been registered with the reference number CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

Please keep track of this number for all contacts to facilitate the follow up

We will answer back to you shortly.

Our best regards,

Your Accor Customer Care Service

A substantive reply following 3 to 10 days later. When I've been able to attach any relevant promo terms and conditions, my reservation confirmation email and check out invoice missing points have always been credited.

Have you not even received an acknowledgment email with a case reference?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 2:18 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
I am in the same situation... their time around is too lengthy and becomes worse when an Accor representative fails to understand or comes up with an incorrect answer.

I have an issue since first week of June; First answer was wrong, replied to no avail. Yesterday I decided to start a whole new incident.

By the way I am Platinum which seems to mean zero...
Old Jun 30, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond

As others have found, emailing the actual hotel often yields better resulta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.