Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Sofitel LGW Park/Stay/Fly - Or Park/Fly/Stay?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2014, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

It's sad frankly that it's almost infinitely more likely that I'll get an answer here than by asking the hotel but c'est la vie, here we are.

Question: I've used the parking-inclusive package at Sofitel LGW a bunch of times, but then it's always been a hotel stay followed by parking.

I have an upcoming trip with an unusually late departure and even later return, so I'd actually be looking at parking for the duration of my trip and staying in the hotel itself only upon my return.

Does this count? There's no mention either way on any of the rates on the site and I don't think I've ever encountered it before but it must be a 'thing', it must happen on occasion that folks want to do it this way around?

Anyone know, or have experience either way?
Old Dec 1, 2014, 1:33 am

I've never stayed at the LGW Sofitel but have done this several times at the LHR Sofitel (using 8 or 15 day park and fly package). It's never been a problem - just park, fly, come back, check in and get the parking ticket validated. I always email the hotel in advance to tell them I will be doing this. They usually email back saying that I have to stop by the front desk before flying to let them know - although every time I've done this they tell me that I didn't need to. It may be different at Gatwick.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.