Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum

A promo called Discovery Tour came across my Facebook feed from the Le Club page.

It’s playtime: “Discovery Tour” is here! Le Club Accorhotels Members, try to identify the location of 10 Accor hotels and you can win thousands of Le Club Accorhotels points. What’s more: if you find all the locations you could win 1 MILLION points!

Don’t miss out on the chance to win, sign in here:

http://bit.ly/discovery_tour
The rules of the contest let you earn 500 points per week up to 2000 total points for correctly matching ten hotels with ten locations on a world map. (I googled a couple I didn't know!)

Hope y'all find this helpful.

Brooks
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:08 am

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
Originally Posted by b8brooks
A promo called Discovery Tour came across my Facebook feed from the Le Club page.

The rules of the contest let you earn 500 points per week up to 2000 total points for correctly matching ten hotels with ten locations on a world map. (I googled a couple I didn't know!)

Hope y'all find this helpful.

Brooks
Just saw it on my facebook feed as well. Any tip about the answers before I start?
GBM

p.s. - just moved past 666 posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:11 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by GBM.flights
Just saw it on my facebook feed as well. Any tip about the answers before I start?
Just type the hotel name into google maps and zoom out.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:30 am

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
Originally Posted by chistery
Just type the hotel name into google maps and zoom out.
Actually I asked the question before filling in the #, name and starting.
It's actually easier than I thought (reading instructions I had the impression I needed to match a nameless picture to the hotel). Didn't even need google.
To those who will play it:
So the actual game is matching a picture with a name of the hotel/city with the actual location in a world map already marked with dots.

Hats off to Accor for the engagement (and points)!

GBM
Old Oct 16, 2012, 1:17 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
are points credited immediatly? i've played the game, but points still not credited!!
Old Oct 16, 2012, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
are points credited immediatly? i've played the game, but points still not credited!!
The game rules say:

These points shall be credited to each winner’s Le Club Accorhotels account within a
maximum period of three (3) weeks following the end of the Game Contest.
I believe that the "Game Contest" refers to the entire period, i.e., ending November 13.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 3:09 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by b8brooks
The game rules say:

I believe that the "Game Contest" refers to the entire period, i.e., ending November 13.
+1
Old Oct 17, 2012, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
+1
Accor replied me 2 min ago:

"The points will be credited at the end of each week of game.^Regarding the winners of the 15000 points and 1 000 000 points, they will receive the points at the end of the whole game."
Old Oct 17, 2012, 3:21 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan, Air Miles (CA), IHG Priority Club, Best Western Rewards, LeClub Accor
Wonder if this will work as well as 'Places by Le Club Accor' ?!?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 5:28 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
T&C: Possess a Le Club Accorhotels card that is valid for the entire duration of the Game

Does this actually mean you have to be a member before promo started? Why then let you enroll on the promo landing page

Also if the requirement is that you possess a card, it means you even need a previouos stay, otherwise you wont have the card.

Can lurker clarify?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 5:38 am
Suspended

T&C: Possess a Le Club Accorhotels card that is valid for the entire duration of the Game

Does this actually mean you have to be a member before promo started? Why then let you enroll on the promo landing page

Also if the requirement is that you possess a card, it means you even need a previouos stay, otherwise you wont have the card.

Can lurker clarify?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 8:48 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I'm fairly certain it's just unfortunate wording, but let's see what Lurker has to say.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:16 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by gojko88
I'm fairly certain it's just unfortunate wording, but let's see what Lurker has to say.
Agreed, but its actually written twice in t&c.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond
well we all know how fast those 500 points from the Delta promo posted don't we???
Old Oct 17, 2012, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA GLD, AS MVP, DL, AC, *wood Gold
Just finished playing and submitted map but was taken back to the game sign in page. Tried signing in again and told already played. Did I get the 500 points??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.