Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2012, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by hudson
Just finished playing and submitted map but was taken back to the game sign in page. Tried signing in again and told already played. Did I get the 500 points??
If you submitted the map and got a message that you won 500 points and you should also see links to share on FB and a place to guess how many people overall will enter the contest. The locations were easy, I have actually been to all those cities except 1. After submitting the guess, you will be taken back to the Discovery Tour FB page.

Nice way for my husband and I to pick up 2000 points each, they still convert to $60 or 40 EUR voucher right?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by Tiki
Nice way for my husband and I to pick up 2000 points each, they still convert to $60 or 40 EUR voucher right?
Yes, 6 months validity from issue. Points expire after 12 months.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by travelkid
Yes, 6 months validity from issue. Points expire after 12 months.
The way I understand it, each time you get new points, the 12 month deadline is extended - is that correct?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 2:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by Marr3wk
The way I understand it, each time you get new points, the 12 month deadline is extended - is that correct?
IIRC, yes. Soft expiry,
Old Oct 19, 2012, 3:46 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi Travelkid,

Thanks for writing.

To participate to our Discovery Tour game, you do need to be a Le Club Accorhotels member. If you are not, you can subscribe directly through the game.

Please note, you need to sign in with your membership number and the email adress you used to become a Le Club Accorhotels member.

Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions!

All the best,

Chris

Originally Posted by travelkid
T&C: Possess a Le Club Accorhotels card that is valid for the entire duration of the Game

Does this actually mean you have to be a member before promo started? Why then let you enroll on the promo landing page

Also if the requirement is that you possess a card, it means you even need a previouos stay, otherwise you wont have the card.

Can lurker clarify?
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:21 am

Dear Lurker,

I have convinced my friend to join Le Club Accors Hotels and participate in the Discovery Tour game, so that he could accumulate 2000 points and receive one voucher.

The problem is - the game is currently not working at all!

As I doubt it will start working until 10:00 tommorrow, he will lose participation in the first round - therefore he will never get the voucher with only 1500 or less points from the game. I understand you probably don't want everyone to get 2000 points, i.e. a voucher, but:

why isn't the game currently working anyway? Or has all 50,000,000 points been distributed?

Last edited by Marr3wk; Oct 21, 2012 at 11:36 am
Old Oct 21, 2012, 3:23 pm

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. Cannot log in to the game all day long now.So I am missing out on the first round. Very disappointing!
Old Oct 21, 2012, 6:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, CC, US, BA
I had the same problem earlier today and when I check just now, it has moved on to the second map. My girlfriend and I both tried and used google for the ones we didn't know and still only got 8/10 each. Anybody else have this problem?
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by mwwalk
My girlfriend and I both tried and used google for the ones we didn't know and still only got 8/10 each.
Same problem here even though we googled everything correct .....
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:37 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by mwwalk
I had the same problem earlier today and when I check just now, it has moved on to the second map. My girlfriend and I both tried and used google for the ones we didn't know and still only got 8/10 each. Anybody else have this problem?
Me too. Clearly a glitch.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 10:42 pm

Programs: AE, MP, DL, AA, Accor Platinum (But aren't we all?)
New weeks game is up. Hence probably why some missed it. Im sure the change to the new game was more linked to the time change with the Club Accor time in Europe and not the time in the US, hence some troubles. Although second map is wrong since it shows EZE in the wrong,place??? Only 400 points for me this time, but not sure where I went wrong...
Old Oct 21, 2012, 10:59 pm

Thanks for the heads-up everyone. I will try and wait a while to see if everything is sorted out in the second map. But I don't want to wait too long and miss all the points...

By the way, it's not 10AM yet in central Europe so I don't know when they started the new round.

Any official response on this second problem, Lurker?
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Picked up 400 points.
The map dot for Florianoplis is not located right,
but I figured it out by elimination.
Thanks OP !
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:24 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Le Club still isn't honoring its 500 point promo with Aeroplan.

I wouldn't count on getting your points from this, either.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 1:05 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I have the same problem. Googled everything to check before submitting. Only got 8 out of 10. There's clearly a glitch here. It's very dishonest of Accor to run this and deny the full points. And someone at Accor has definitely messed up the programming or just didn't test the 2nd map before being launched. I've sent Accor Concierge my details so I hope he can follow this up. Even in the first round when I got 10 right, the box that I needed to enter a number into for the lucky draw / contest disappeared so I bet I couldn't even enter the first time and now these technical issues in the 2nd round. After a bad experience with Accor Places and now this, I'm rapidly losing patience with Accor....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.