Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2012, 9:59 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi yorkboy24,

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble getting a response. I recommend contacting the Facebook team directly, as they are handling all of queries about the game. I can transfer your question, but am only a go between, so it might take a bit longer to get an answer

Take care,

Chris

Originally Posted by yorkboy24
Accor Concierge (Chris) - I actually e-mailed Accor customer service through my A-Club account on 22nd October and they said they would respond within 48 hours. Now that time has already passed by another day... so 3 days and no reply from customer service. I'm not surprised people vent on here! I am now ressured that I will get the missing points but no one from Accor has answered my question on how to enter the lucky draw aspect of the game given that I never had the chance following the glitch denying me this opportunity. I hope the Accor team will pass on the query to the Facebook team or do I need to send it via Facebook as well?
Old Oct 25, 2012, 7:02 pm

Accor Concierge- I contacted the Facebook team a few days ago and received no response.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 2:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by jerry305
Le Club still isn't honoring its 500 point promo with Aeroplan.
Not sure but I just had the following posting to my Le Club Accorhotels account:
23/10/2012 23/10/2012 AEROPLAN BURN ACTIVATION OFFER 0 1000
And:

11/06/2012 11/06/2012 JACKPOTDAYS_500POINTS_0412 0 500
Just checked and there was some promo "jackpot" in April and I had received and email about it on April 13. I have no idea what these points are about.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 6:50 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Thanks for your update. I appreciate it.

Glad that some folks are getting points, I guess.

I'll wait a few more days, but this has gone on far too long. I really regret joining this program at this point.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 7:06 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi jdschwartz78,

I'm sorry to hear that.

If you could send me your Facebook profile name via private message here on FlyerTalk, I'll be sure to transmit your message to the Facebook team handling the Discovery Tour.

In the meantime, should they answer you, please let me know.

Thanks much,

Chris.

Originally Posted by jdschwartz78
Accor Concierge- I contacted the Facebook team a few days ago and received no response.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
I've now received an email from Accor that the points were transferred (at some point). I joined in early JULY.

[email protected]
"We would like to remind you that it may take up to six weeks for the transfer to be finalized. If this time has elapsed and the transfer does not appear in your frequent flyer account, please contact your airline company's customer service department in order to receive assistance with your request."

So, no specific date or anything.

The Aeroplan website says that, to follow up with THIS partner, I have to contact Accor directly.

Even Aeroplan doesn't want to deal with this company.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by jerry305
Thanks for your update. I appreciate it.

Glad that some folks are getting points, I guess.

I'll wait a few more days, but this has gone on far too long. I really regret joining this program at this point.
An easy fix..................just take it off your favorites and forget about it.

(it's not like it cost you a whole lot to join.)
Old Oct 26, 2012, 11:55 am
formerly ltabi

Programs: AA PLT, Hyatt Explorist
I haven't seen the points posted to my account yet...I guess I will check again in 6-8 weeks...
Old Oct 26, 2012, 9:11 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
I have earned 500 points on the 2 weeks so far, but they haven't been deposited on my account yet.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 3:32 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Well I think it's become pretty clear by now that all points will be posted after the end of the game.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:58 pm

So, any volunteers to test this week's round? Please report on your success, I am not brave enough to go first!
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:04 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
I mhad forgotten about this.
Went in and got 450 points just nowe.
Stupid map put Vienna oin both Vienna and Frankfurt dots.
Amyway.. maybe it will post.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I think i'll wait until someone else tests it too... in the first round I got 500 points but wasn't sure if my lucky draw submission worked as there wasn't any clear confirmation. In the 2nd round, well we all know the issues there - 400 points when all were correct due to a technical issue. 3rd round... I would like to actually know I'll have one chance at the lucky draw so I had better wait for others to test it and report back!!
Old Oct 29, 2012, 3:41 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Just done the new batch of hotels, 500 points without any problems. Frankfurt is a bit displaced to the east, but it's still clearly separated from Vienna, so no worries.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 4:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by gojko88
Just done the new batch of hotels, 500 points without any problems. Frankfurt is a bit displaced to the east, but it's still clearly separated from Vienna, so no worries.
Worked fine here too. Just remember how the cities are located compared to each other even if the map is a bit wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.